MONTREAL, June 10, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - Mr. Michel Leblanc, President and CEO of the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal, and the Honourable Charles Lapointe, President of the Conseil des arts de Montréal, Co-Chairs of the Honorary Committee of the Prix Arts-Affaires de Montréal, are pleased to invite the media representatives to the unveiling of the 2012 winners. The awards ceremony will be hosted by Patrick Masbourian and held at Théâtre Rialto on Tuesday, June 11, at 5:30 p.m.
The Prix Arts-Affaires de Montréal, an initiative of the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal and the Conseil des arts de Montréal, recognize the exceptional support of companies and people who have supported Montréal cultural and artistic organizations, between January 1 and December 31, 2012, in the "Large Enterprise", "SME", "Arts/Business Personality", and "Business Volunteer" categories.
Here is the list of nominees by category:
LARGE ENTERPRISE CATEGORY
- Hydro-Québec, sponsored by the Théâtre du Nouveau Monde
- P&G Beauty & Grooming, sponsored by Montréal Fashion Week
- The Société de transport de Montréal, sponsored by Nuit Blanche (MONTRÉAL EN LUMIÈRE)
- DentsuBos, sponsored by Arion Orchestre Baroque
- Globalex Risk Management Inc., sponsored by the Institut national de l'image et du son (INIS)
- The Antonopoulos Group, sponsored by the Fondation du Musée d'art contemporain de Montréal
- La Firme, sponsored by the Montreal International Documentary Festival
ARTS/BUSINESS PERSONALITY CATEGORY
- Marcel Côté, Partner, KPMG, sponsored by the Compagnie Marie Chouinard
- Pierre Lapointe, Chair of the Executive Committee, Jarislowsky Fraser Ltd., sponsored by La Manufacture
- E. Noël Spinelli, Chairman of the Board of the Spinelli Group, Chairman of the Canadian International Organ Competition, sponsored by the Canadian International Organ Competition
- Luc Paquet, President, Fordia, sponsored by Pentaèdre
- Jacques Parisien, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Astral Media Inc., and President, Astral Radio, sponsored by Pointe-à-Callière, Montréal Museum of Archaeology and History
- Damien Silès, General Manager, Société de développement social de Ville-Marie, sponsored by the Appassionata Chamber Orchestra
BUSINESS VOLUNTEER CATEGORY
- Michel de la Chenelière, President, Fondation de la Chenelière, sponsored by the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- Marc Poirier, President, Magnus Poirier, sponsored by the Musée du Château Dufresne
- Bernard Stotland, FCA, sponsored by the Opéra de Montréal
- Michael Tevel, Manager, Strategy and Planning, CGI Group, sponsored by the Segal Centre for Performing Arts
|Date:||Tuesday, June 11, 2013|
|5723 du Parc Avenue|
About the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal
The Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal is made up of some 7,000 members. Its mission is to represent the interests of the business community of Greater Montréal and to provide individuals, merchants, and local businesses of all sizes with a variety of specialized services to help them achieve their full potential in terms of innovation, productivity, and competitiveness. The Board of Trade is Quebec's leading private economic development organization.
About the Conseil des arts de Montréal
A dynamic partner in artistic creation in Montréal, the Conseil des arts de Montréal supports and recognizes excellence in professional artistic creation, production and dissemination through financial support, advice and cooperative and development efforts. For over 50 years, the Conseil des arts de Montréal has contributed through its base-building efforts to the development of "Montréal, Cultural Metropolis."
SOURCE: Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal
For further information:
RSVP with Sylvie Paquette, Advisor, Media Relations, by phone at 514 871-4000, ext. 4015, or by email at [email protected].