MONTREAL, May 3, 2016 /CNW Telbec/ - Fibrose kystique Québec, the McGill CFTRc team, and the CHUM are inviting the media to come discover the progress of the scientific research into cystic fibrosis, as well as the clinical developments related to patient treatment.
May 5 at 10:30 am and may 6, 2016
Gouverneur Hotel Place Dupuis (La Capitale room)
1415 Saint-Hubert Street, Montreal
Over 200 researchers, physicians, laboratory staff, and clinicians will participate in this event, where many workshops and conferences will be presented by renowned stakeholders from Europe, Canada, and the United States.
On May 5 at 10:30 am, Cystic Fibrosis Quebec will take advantage of the symposium to launch its 35th anniversary campaign and recognize all the work the researchers and clinicians have accomplished over the last 35 years.
- Cystic Fibrosis Quebec 35th anniversary launch and presentation of the spokeperson
- Data on the investments in CF research in Quebec over the last 35 years
- Update on the neonatal screening file
- Unveiling of the TOUSSE ENSEMBLE toolkit
- Presentation of the fundraising events calendar
- Presentation of the new Café scientifique
Note to media representatives
Please confirm your presence at the press conference at [email protected]
About Cystic Fibrosis Quebec
Cystic Fibrosis Quebec is a provincial office of Cystic Fibrosis Canada. Our mission is to end cystic fibrosis by raising funds to finance research, support high-quality care and promote public awareness.
SOURCE Fibrose kystique Québec
For further information: Marie Normandin, Director, Events and Marketing, Cystic Fibrosis Quebec, 450 674-9544