HUAWEI Launches P20, P20 Pro and P20 lite in Canada
The New HUAWEI P20 Series brings the mobile photography revolution to Canada
TORONTO, May 10, 2018 /CNW/ - HUAWEI Canada today announced that the critically acclaimed, HUAWEI P20, HUAWEI P20 Pro and HUAWEI P20 lite will be available with Canadian operators on May 17th.
The HUAWEI P20 Pro features the world's first triple-lens Leica camera. Both the P20 and P20 Pro devices include unprecedented AI advances, combining technology and art to bring to life a ground-breaking smartphone experience for consumers.
The HUAWEI P20 made its' debut at a global launch in Paris in March. In the past few weeks, the HUAWEI P20 has earned rave reviews for it's performance and incredible photography capabilities. For the second straight year, the Technical Image Press Association (TIPA) has named HUAWEI as the world's best photography handset with the HUAWEI P20 Pro named as the "Best Photo Smartphone of 2018". The HUAWEI P20 Pro and HUAWEI P20 also achieved the two highest total scores ever received for smartphones camera by DxOMark, the industry standard for camera and lens image quality measurements and ratings. The P20 Pro beat the competition in virtually every category, taking the number one spot in both Photo and Video rankings.
The HUAWEI P20 Series will be available for purchase in Canada as follows starting May 17th.
HUAWEI P20 Pro: Bell, Rogers, SaskTel, TELUS, Videotron, Fido, Koodo and Virgin Mobile.
HUAWEI P20: Bell, Rogers, SaskTel, TELUS, Fido, Koodo and Virgin Mobile.
HUAWEI P20 lite: Exclusive to Rogers and Fido.
Key features of the HUAWEI P20 Series include:
- An advanced camera system to capture more light, more details and more beauty, featuring a revolutionary Leica triple camera and 5x Hybrid Zoom on the HUAWEI P20 Pro, and the all new Leica dual camera on the HUAWEI P20;
- Innovative photography features, including Master AI with AI-driven professional photography and HUAWEI AIS (AI Image Stabilization), a powerful AI stabilization technology;
- A timeless design with barely-there bezels;
- Ultimate performance, featuring the NPU on Kirin 970 and EMUI 8.1 based on Android™ 8.1 for a premium and smooth user experience.
- 3400mAh and 4000mAh battery with HUAWEI SuperCharge. A quick 30-minute charge gives over a day of use.
About HUAWEI Consumer BG and HUAWEI Canada
HUAWEI is the 3rd largest smartphone manufacturer in the world, with operations in over 170 countries. In addition to smartphones, HUAWEI's Consumer offerings includes PCs, tablets, wearables and other services. HUAWEI has been operating in Canada since 2008, and currently employs over 800 people. HUAWEI's Canada Research Centre employs over 500 engineers and researchers, and is ranked 25th in Canada for R&D investment. HUAWEI is committed to providing leading-edge technology to Canadian operators, customers and consumers.
For more information please visit: https://consumer.huawei.com/ca
For regular updates on Huawei Canada, follow us on:
- Twitter https://twitter.com/huaweimobilecan?lang=en
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/huaweimobilecan/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HuaweimobileCAN/
SOURCE Huawei Canada
For further information: HUAWEI Canada PR Contact: Lauren Mugford, Account Manager, Pomp & Circumstance PR, firstname.lastname@example.org, 647-987-8887