TORONTO, Jan. 16, 2019 /CNW/ - Intelex Technologies, a leading global provider of cloud-based Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality (EHSQ) management software, kicked off our first quarter of 2019 with continued growth, new partnerships, and a strategic expansion in Europe.
"Increasingly global organizations are recognizing the link between success, the environment and safety. We believe strongly that the world of the future will be one of sustainable business management practices and we are committed to helping change business for good. This past quarter saw increased adoption of Intelex Technology solutions around the globe - and validates our shared vision," said Steve Johnson, Chief Commercial Officer at Intelex.
During the first quarter of 2019, Intelex:
- Brought in 37 new customers including: Retail, health care & consumer goods, petroleum, energy and packaging companies.
- Activated 17 new go-lives including: Aviation, agriculture, biotechnology, security, aerospace/defense and transportation.
- Announced a new partnership with InfinityQS, the leader in Statistical Process Control software.
- Neil Berry has been named Senior Vice President, General Manager, EMEA (formerly Senior Vice President & Managing Director, Comcast Technology Solutions).
- Mike Hicks named to Chief Product Officer (previously Chief Technology Officer).
Additional Information: Careers: https://www.intelex.com/careers
About Intelex Technologies
With more than 1,300 customers and 4 million users in 150 countries, Intelex Technologies Inc. is a global leader in environmental, health, safety and quality (EHSQ) management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g., ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of North America's fastest-growing tech companies recognized as a Great Place to Work for over 7 years, Best Workplace in Technology, Best Workplace for Millennials, Canadian HR Team (for fewer than 500 employees) and Deloitte's Best Managed Companies award. Intelex is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario (Canada); with office locations in Denver, CO (USA) and Reading (UK). For more information, please visit www.intelex.com
SOURCE Intelex Technologies
For further information: Media contact: Jennifer Rollo Manager, Marketing Communications, Events & Strategy, E: Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org