The Growth, Innovation & Leadership (GIL) Summit will host a Transformational Health Think Tank to reveal how to create value and drive better outcomes from the intersection of healthcare and technology
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 10, 2018 /CNW/ -- Frost & Sullivan's Growth, Innovation and Leadership 2018 North America Summit at the Paradise Point Resort & Spa in San Diego, Calif., will reveal how to capitalize on a bounty of growth opportunities and new ideas to create sustainable growth and deliver customer value in healthcare. The summit, from Oct. 1-4, 2018, will also provide insights on Mega Trends, cutting-edge technologies and new business models.
With fast-paced technological evolution, the healthcare industry will see advances in genetic editing, personalized medicine, and smart hospitals, providing better outcomes and cost savings. Frost & Sullivan expects artificial intelligence (AI) and cognitive computing to generate more than $150billion in savings for the healthcare industry by 2025.
Join an outstanding group of healthcare thought leaders, including Frost & Sullivan's global team,during the Transformational Health Think Tank, on Oct. 2, 2018,from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Discuss and brainstorm drug delivery devices,AI, cloud computing, smart home, connected care, remote patient monitoring,chronic disease management, and post-acute care with exclusive presentations, a case study and interactive panels. Participants include:
- David Rhew, M.D., Chief Medical Officer and Vice President of Enterprise Healthcare, Samsung Electronics America
- Don Haut,Ph.D., Chief Business Officer, Histogenics Corporation
- Kara Bortone,Ph.D., Head JLABS San Diego, Johnson& Johnson
- Joe Smith, Chief Executive Officer, Reflexion Health
- Leif Pedersen, BIOVIA Chief Executive Officer, Dassault Systèmes
- Mohan Nair, Senior Vice President & Chief Innovation Officer, Cambia Health Solutions
- Ravi Kuppuraj, Chief Executive Officer, Connected Sensing Philips
- Richard Milne, Vice President and Global Leader of eBusiness, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Sanjoy Ray Ph.D, Director, Scientific Data & Strategy & CSO Computer Sciences, Merck & Co., Inc.
- Woojin Kim, Chief Medical Information Officer, Nuance Communications
- Zain Gulamali,Venture Investor, Amazon Alexa Fund
"To obtain a competitive advantage, healthcare companies should be aware of major participants in the global AI for healthcare IT market and how they are innovating in this space," said Greg Caressi, Transformational Health Senior Vice President at Frost & Sullivan, who will conduct the industry Think Tank. "Any business leader passionate about healthcare should come to discover the regional market trends in AI and the global industry dynamics. The event will bring to light how much growth is expected and which are the important business model considerations for healthcare stakeholders and providers."
"This summit will reveal the big players in the smart homes billion-dollar market,key companies to watch, and new business models that can be leveraged in this space," notes Reenita Das, Transformational Health Partner and Senior Vice President at Frost & Sullivan."This is an outstanding opportunity for healthcare stakeholders to explore what an ideal smart home delivering care looks like and the future evolution trends using technologies such as home automation, voice virtual assistants, and analytics."
Discover the healthcare shift from volume to value-based care. To learn more about this global summit or to participate, please visit http://frost.ly/2q0.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Contact us: Start the discussion.
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan