TORONTO, Dec. 19, 2016 /CNW/ - Indigo (TSX: IDG), the world's first cultural department store for booklovers, is thrilled to present its Last Minute Gift Guide. In the guide, find the best books from from Heather's Holiday Picks list, and gifts at every price. There is still time to find the perfect gift for everyone on your list at Indigo, Chapters and Coles stores across Canada.
At Indigo, we believe that books make the very best gifts. Heather Reisman, Indigo's CEO and Chief Booklover, has announced her list of Heather's Holiday Picks for kids and adults. Whether you're shopping for a child who's hooked on adventure, or a friend who is looking for her next favourite read, make it merry with a book they're sure to love. Included on the list are Chris Hadfield's The Darkest Dark, a children's book by Canada's favourite astronaut, and The Best Kind of People by celebrated Canadian author Zoe Whittall, named Indigo's Best Book of 2016. Heather's Holiday Picks list is full of buzzworthy titles that booklovers of all ages will love to receive this season.
Gift giving is easier than ever by shopping Indigo's assortment of gorgeous holiday gifts by price point. Find sure-to-be-loved stocking stuffers, Secret Santa gifts and beautiful bundles for friends and family, all under one roof at Indigo, Chapters and Coles.
Visit your nearest store for more gift giving advice and inspiration. While in-store, connect with expert booksellers to discover the best local reads, Staff Pick titles, popular gifts, and so much more. Plus, add joy to the season with always FREE kids' gift wrap at IndigoKids locations across Canada.
- Fiction: Wenjack by Joseph Boyden
- Fiction: The Best Kind of People by Zoe Whittall
- Non-fiction: Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance
- Non-fiction: Waiting for First Light by Romeo Dallaire
- Non-fiction: In the Company of Women
- Cookbook: Oh She Glows Everyday by Angela Liddon
- Young Adult: The Sun is Also A Star by Nicole Yoon
- Young Adult: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay by JK Rowling
- Ages 0-2: Canada ABC by Paul Covello
- Ages 2-4: The Storybook Knight by Helen Docherty
- Ages 3-5: Darkest Dark by Chris Hadfield
- Ages 8-10: Canada Year by Year by Elizabeth MacLeod
- Mini Waffle Knit Hat
- On the Rock Glass
- Virtual Reality Headset
- Mini Maze
- Get Inspired Objet
- Poured Glass Candle – Snowy Pine
- Photo Pillow Covers
- Stadium Throw
- Crofters Plaid Throw
- Super Soft Scarf
- Thymes Frasier Fir Poured Candle
- Reading Socks
- S'well Water Bottle
- Expression Marble & Copper Cheese Board
- S'well Titanium Metallic Waterbottle
- Heavy Super Soft Throw
- Urbanears Plattan on-ear headphones
- Expressions LED Light - Love
- Faux Fur Throw
- Fuji Instax Mini 8 Camera
- Case-Mate Brilliance Tough Case for iPhone
- Braided Cable Knit Sherpa Throw
- Silver Globe
About Indigo Books & Music Inc.
Indigo is a publicly traded Canadian company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (IDG). As the largest book, gift and specialty toy retailer in Canada, Indigo operates in all provinces under different banners including Indigo Books & Music; Indigo Books, Gifts, Kids; Indigospirit; Chapters; and Coles. The online channel, indigo.ca, offers a one-stop online shop with a robust selection of books, toys, home décor, stationery, and gifts.
SOURCE Indigo Books & Music Inc.
For further information: Kate Gregory, Manager, Public Relations, Indigo, [email protected]