TORONTO, May 4 /CNW/ - Sunday, May 9th is Mother's Day and last minute gift seekers will find just the right token to say "thanks mom" at Indigo and Chapters stores nationally. From Yann Martel's highly anticipated new novel to inspiring recipe collections, Indigo selects the top ten books to give busy moms a quite escape or bright inspiration this Mother's Day.
And for trendy avid readers, the new Kobo eReader (SRP $149) now available at Indigo and Chapters makes a wonderful gift fully loaded with 100 classics right out of the box.
For more Mother's Day gift ideas, visit www.chapters.indigo.ca
Indigo's Top Ten Books for Mother's Day
1. Beatrice & Virgil, Yann Martel
2. House Rules, Jodi Picoult
3. Tea Time For The Traditionally Built, Alexander McCall Smith
4. Jamie's America, Jamie Oliver
5. The Other Family, Joanna Trollope
6. Half the Sky, Nicholas D. Kristof
7. Recipes from an Italian Summer
8. The Happiness Project, Gretchen Rubin
9. Every Day in Tuscany: Seasons of an Italian Life, Frances Mayes
10. Debt Free Forever, Gail Vaz Oxlade
About Indigo Books & Music Inc.
Indigo is a publicly traded Canadian company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (IDG). As the largest book and specialty retailer in Canada, Indigo operates in all provinces under different banners including Indigo Books & Music; Indigo Books, Gifts, Kids; IndigoSpirit, Chapters, The World's Biggest Bookstore, and Coles. The online division, www.chapters.indigo.ca, features books, eBooks, toys, music and DVDs, and hosts the award winning Indigo Online Community. Chapters and Indigo are rated as the number one and number two retailers in Canada by the Kubas Major Market Retail Report, and have been on that list since 2000.
SOURCE Indigo Books & Music Inc.
For further information: For further information: Media Contact: Lisa Huie, Manager, Public Relations, Indigo Books & Music Inc., (416) 646-8926