TORONTO, May 6, 2019 /CNW/ - Indigo (TSX: IDG), the world's first cultural department store for booklovers, is excited to unveil the new Indigobaby Registry. To take the guesswork out of what expectant parents need for their new arrival, the Indigobaby Registry offers a curated selection of the top baby must-haves and the best baby brands. Easy-to-navigate and beautifully designed, the Indigobaby Registry is now available in-store, online and through the Indigo mobile app. As Canada's largest specialty retailer with over 200 stores from coast to coast, setting up a registry, making a purchase, return or exchange, has never been easier.
"We know that being an expectant parent is an incredibly joyful time, but it can also be overwhelming," said Kirsten Chapman, President, Indigo. "Our customer research indicated that expectant parents are looking for support on what they truly need to prepare for a new baby. Understanding this, we set out to design a solution that would make registering an easy, streamlined – and fun – experience. We're delighted to be launching our new baby registry and play a small part in our customers' most precious life moments."
With over 6,000 baby products online, Indigobaby's assortment has significantly expanded. From strollers and swaddles to car seats and carriers, Indigobaby now offers a one-stop shopping experience for everything parents and little ones will need. Parents and gift-givers can feel confident in the products they purchase with the best baby brands like Baby Björn, Skip Hop, Happiest Baby, Stokke, Medela, and more. Indigo's selection also includes an extensive assortment of pregnancy and parenting books, and the perfect books to build baby's first library.
Key Benefits of Indigobaby Registry include:
- WELCOME GIFT – The memories of baby's first year are priceless. Indigo wants to help parents capture every special moment shared with their bundle of joy with an Indigobaby Memory Booki.
- THE MUST-HAVES LIST – From strollers to swaddles, Indigobaby offers a carefully selected array of must-haves for expectant parents and their baby.
- 20% REGISTRY COMPLETION DISCOUNT – Registrants will enjoy Canada's deepest discount for baby registries with 20% off the remaining eligible baby items on their Registryii.
- EASY RETURNS & EXCHANGES – With over 200 stores, returns are simple. Customers can return or exchange items in-store or online within 90 daysiii.
- FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $25 – Can't wait to set up baby's nursery? Receive fast, free shipping on orders of $25 or moreiv.
- USER-FRIENDLY MOBILE APP – Perfect for busy parents to be, customers can create and update their Registry anytime, anywhere, with Indigo's mobile app. Plus, scan anything in-store through the app to easily add items.
- COVETED BRANDS – Indigo offers thoughtfully chosen, beautiful items from trusted brands that parents can rely on during baby's first year and beyond.
- EASILY SHARABLE WITH FRIENDS & FAMILY – The Indigobaby Registry can be directly shared via a one-click link that makes finding the perfect gift a breeze.
- BABY'S FIRST LIBRARY – Build baby's first library with Indigo's curated collection of classic children's books.
- ADVICE FROM INDIGO'S IN-STORE TEAM – With more than 200 locations across Canada, Indigo's team is available in store seven days a week, or through 1-833-INDIGO1.
What's more, the Indigobaby Registry is a resource for expectant parents to gain inspiration, advice and tips from experts, authors and parents. Expectant parents will find checklists on the top baby must-haves and helpful information like how to design a soothing nursery, as well as five no-fail ways to get fussy babies to sleep from trusted pediatrician and sleep expert Dr. Harvey Karp. Customers can check back often for new articles and tips.
i Offer open, while supplies last, to plum® members with Baby Registry containing a minimum of 15 unique items, with qualifying pre-tax purchase(s) of $50.00 or more of eligible Baby items from Baby Registry, after discounts and points redemptions. Limit one Indigo Baby Memory book per customer/membership. Registrant must be opted-in to Indigo emails. Shipping charges may apply. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. Indigo reserves the right to: (i) replace the Indigo Baby Memory book with an equivalent value title in the event of limited supply; and (ii) cancel the offer at any time. Visit indigo.ca/registry for full details.
ii 20% Completion Discount is a one-time use coupon offer, valid at Canadian stores and at indigo.ca on pre-tax purchase price of eligible Baby items in registrant's Indigobaby Registry. Baby Registry must contain a minimum of 15 unique items, with qualifying pre-tax purchase(s) of $50.00 of eligible Baby items from Baby Registry, after discounts and points redemptions, using a valid plum membership. Registry must be active for minimum of 14 days to qualify and registrant must be opted-in to Indigo emails. Offer can be redeemed 60 days before event date and for 180 days after event date. Not valid on previous purchases and some product exclusions apply. Visit indigo.ca/registry for full details.
iii Registrants can return items from their Indigo Gift Registry for up to 90 days after the registry event date for store credit. Returned items must be unused and in their original packaging (un-opened). Due to safety, health and hygiene reasons, some items are final sale. For full details, see Indigo Registry Return Policy on indigo.ca.
iv Parcels eligible for Free Standard Shipping, 1–9 business days, depending on warehouse location and shipping destination. For full details, see Indigo's Shipping Policy on indigo.ca.
SOURCE Indigo Books & Music Inc.
For further information: For media requests please contact: Kate Gregory, Director, Public Relations, email@example.com; Kathleen McGoldrick, Account Manager, MSL, firstname.lastname@example.org