TORONTO, Nov. 23, 2016 /CNW/ - Indigo (TSX: IDG), the world's first cultural department store, is delighted to invite customers across Canada to enjoy its Biggest Black Friday Event, exclusively at all Indigo, Chapters and Coles locations beginning Thursday November 24th to Sunday November 27th.
"This Black Friday weekend, we are thrilled to offer our customers the very best deals on books, toys and tech in all of our stores, plus an amazing experience with free kids gift wrap and a special treat from Starbucks," said Kirsten Chapman, CMO and EVP Digital at Indigo. "Our local booksellers across Canada look forward to welcoming customers in-store this weekend and helping them check every gift off their list."
Indigo's Biggest Black Friday Event will take place Thursday November 24th through Sunday November 27th at all Indigo, Chapters and Coles locations. Customers can get a sneak peek of the amazing deals being offered exclusively in store by visiting indigo.ca on November 23rd at 9:00am EST.
Customers will enjoy Indigo's best ever deals and promotions on books, toys, tech, specialty brands and inspiring holiday gifts. Plus, customers won't want to miss door crasher deals on the season's hottest books, including 99: Stories of the Game by Wayne Gretzky and Oh She Glows Every Day by Angela Liddon.
To make the event super special, customers can enjoy free kids gift wrap at all IndigoKids locations and a 2 for 1 Specialty Coffee offer courtesy of Starbucks (while supplies last).[i] Offer is available at Starbucks stores located at Chapters and Indigo and participating Starbucks stores in Canada.
Join us in store and visit indigo.ca/storelocator to find a store near you.
Black Friday Deals
Save up to 50% off select books, gifts, toys, electronics, holiday décor & so much more! [ii]
Door Crasher Deals
- 20 of the season's hottest titles at $15 each, including:
Up to 50% off Select Books
- 50% off select box sets, including:
- 40% off select adult colouring books, including:
- Johanna's Christmas by Johanna Basford
Up to 50% off Select Electronics
- $30 off Kobo Aura
- $30 off Fitbit Blaze, Flex 2 and Charge 2
- $40 off Fitbit Alta
- 20% off Anki Overdrive Starter Kit
- $30 off Fuji Instax Mini 8 Camera
- 25% off select headphones
Up to 50% off Select Style Items
- 30% off all Reading Socks
- 40% off all Supersoft Scarves
- Up to 50% off select Matt & Nat bags
Up to 40% off Select Home Décor
- 40% off select pillows and throws
- 40% off select stockings, holiday lights, ornaments and snow globes
- 30% off IndigoScents candles
Up to 50% off Select Kitchen Essentials
- 50% off monogram mugs
- 50% off select brie bakers
- 40% off select tea and coffee gifts
Up to 25% off Select Kids & Baby
- 25% off select kids and baby toys
Up to 30% off Select Stationery & Gift Wrap
- 30% off all holiday gift wrap and holiday boxed notes
- 25% off select stocking stuffers
- 25% off select journals
- 30% off select agendas and calendars
About Indigo Books & Music Inc.
Indigo is a publicly traded Canadian company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (IDG). As the largest book, gift and specialty toy retailer in Canada, Indigo operates in all provinces under different banners including Indigo Books & Music; Indigo Books, Gifts, Kids; Indigospirit; Chapters; and Coles. The online channel, indigo.ca, offers a one-stop online shop with a robust selection of books, toys, home décor, stationery, and gifts.
ii *Offers valid while quantities last from November 24 – 27, 2016 in-store (excluding kiosk orders), unless otherwise indicated. No price adjustments on previous purchases. Exclusions apply. !ndigo, Chapters, Coles, and IndigoKids are trademarks of Indigo Books & Music Inc.
SOURCE Indigo Books & Music Inc.
For further information: Kate Gregory, Manager, Public Relations, Indigo Books & Music [email protected], (416) 364-4499 ext. 6659