TORONTO, Nov. 19, 2018 /CNW/ - Indigo (TSX: IDG), the world's first cultural department store, is thrilled to announce that for the first time ever, plum® members will receive early access to its Black Friday deals online at indigo.ca on Monday, November 19 and Tuesday, November 20. Customers who are not currently signed up for Indigo's loyalty program, can visit indigo.ca to join plum® rewards to instantly receive early access to promotions. Indigo's Black Friday deals will be available to all customers beginning Thursday, November 22 to Sunday November 25, in-store and online, with even more incredible promotions launching on Monday, November 26 for Cyber Monday.
"We are so excited to be providing special early access to our best Black Friday deals as a way of saying thank you to all of our valued rewards members," said Kirsten Chapman, CMO and EVP Online at Indigo. "With thousands of incredible deals on books, kids and lifestyle products, we want to give our customers a stress-free head-start on their holiday shopping."
With deals across every department, plum members® will find something for everyone on their list. Deals include 50% off 50 of our bestselling titles and 40% off the top 50 kids' books. Indigo will also be offering sales on all the hottest brands including Kobo, Fujifilm and S'well. Not sure where to start? Use #AskIndigo on social media for gifting recommendations or any in-store gifting expert.
Black Friday Deals:
- 50 of our bestselling books at 50% off including Bobby: My Story in Pictures by Bobby Orr and Fire & Blood by George R. R. Martin
- 50% off select book boxsets including The Crazy Rich Asians Trilogy
- 25% off Indigo's Top 50 Teen Books including Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi and Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi
- 25% off Heather's Picks including The Spy and the Traitor by Ben Macintyre and Washington Black by Esi Edugyan
- Indigo's Best Book of the Year, Educated, will be $10
Toy and Baby items:
- 25% off toys and baby items including Skip*Hop and select LEGO® (some exclusions apply).1
- 25% off Le Creuset – online only
- 30% off stocking stuffers
- 30% off S'well and S'ip by S'well
- 30% off journals, agendas and calendars
- 40% off cold weather accessories including hats scarves and mittens
- 40% off reading socks
- 40% off pillows and throws
- 40% off mugs and tea gifts
- 40% off bar gifts – online only
- 40% off select holiday décor
- 30% off tech accessories
- 30% off Beats by Dre
- Up to 50% off select audio
- Up to $90 off Google
- $30 off Kobo Clara HD
- Up to $70 off Fujifilm
For more information on indigo, please visit indigo.ca
Indigo is the world's first Cultural Department Store – a physical and digital meet place inspired by and filled with books, music, art, ideas, beautifully designed lifestyle products and the creative people who make our experience happen. Indigo believes in real books, in living life fully and generously, in being kind to each other and that stories – big and little – connect us.
Excludes electronics and related accessories, American Girl® (other than Wellie Wishers™), LEGO® Mindstorms, Herschel Supply Company Limited products, and L.O.L Surprise! Dollhouse. For indigo.ca, LEGO® Hard to Find, Cards Against Humanity, What do you Meme, Exploding Kittens published games & expansion packs, State Bags, Fjällräven, Jellycat, Halo Bassinet, Veer, Nuna, Stokke, and Guzzie+Guss are also excluded. !ndigo, Chapters, Coles, and indigo.ca are registered trademarks of Indigo Books & Music Inc.
SOURCE Indigo Books & Music Inc.
For further information: Kate Gregory, Senior Manager, Public Relations, Indigo Books & Music, [email protected]