TORONTO, Nov. 23, 2017 /CNW/ - Indigo (TSX: IDG), the world's first cultural department store, is thrilled to announce its Black Friday sale in-store and online from Thursday, November 23 to Sunday, November 26. Customers can check every item off their holiday list with thousands of products at amazing prices including the best books, gifts, tech items and toys. Plus, check out indigo.ca on Monday, November 27 for incredible Cyber Monday deals.
"Black Friday is the sale that Canadians are waiting for," said Kirsten Chapman, CMO and EVP Digital at Indigo. "It's the unofficial start to the holiday shopping season and we want to help gift givers get a head start on their shopping with incredible deals on quality gifts and brands. And because books make the best gifts, for the first time ever, every single book in-store will be on sale."
To help customers find everything on their list, Indigo has promotions on all the must-have gifts, the hottest tech brands, exclusive Indigo designed lifestyle products and more. Every book in-store will be on sale1, including 50% off 50 of our best-selling titles both in-store and online. Plus, fan favourite specialty brands such as S'well, Fitbit and Kobo will all be on sale. Not sure where to start? #AskIndigo for gifting recommendations or any in-store gifting expert.
Black Friday Deals: Save on select books, gifts, toys, electronics, holiday décor and so much more! i
- For the first time ever, every book will be on sale in-store until Saturday November 251!
- 50 of our best-selling books at 50% off – including top titles like The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur and Origin by Dan Brown
- 50% off favourite kids' books and boxsets such as Dog Man by Dav Pilkey and Wonder by P. J Palacio
- 50% off select book boxsets including Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin and an Indigo Exclusive Oh She Glows boxset
- 25% off Indigo's Top 50 Teen Books including The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas, #1 on Indigo's Best Books of the Year list
- 25% off favourite hockey books including Nine Lessons I Learned From My Father by Murray Howe and Offside by Sean Avery
- 25% off favourite humour books including Canadianity by Jeremy Taggart and Jonathan Torrens
Toy and Baby items:
- 25% off toys and baby items Thursday, November 23 through Saturday, November 25 including LOL, PAW Patrol, Skip*Hop and select LEGO® (some exceptions apply).2
- 25% off S'well water bottles
- 40% off adult stocking stuffers
- 30% off candles
- 30% off agendas and calendars
- 40% off pillows and throws
- 40% off hats, scarves and mittens
- 40% off Indigo exclusive Reading Socks™
- 40% off holiday décor
- 40% off mugs, tea and coffee accessories
- Up to $70 off select Fitbit
- 25% off Beats By Dre headphones
- $30 off Kobo Aura
- $30 off Fuji Instax Camera
For more information on indigo, please visit indigo.ca
About Indigo Books & Music Inc.
Indigo is a publicly traded Canadian company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (IDG). As the largest book, gift and specialty toy retailer in Canada, Indigo operates in all provinces under different banners including Indigo Books & Music; Indigo Books, Gifts, Kids; Indigospirit; Chapters; and Coles. The online channel, indigo.ca, offers a one-stop online shop with a robust selection of books, toys, home décor, stationery, and gifts.
Offers valid while quantities last in-store (excluding kiosk orders) and at indigo.ca, unless otherwise indicated. Top Book Lists are determined by Indigo. Not valid on previous purchases or in conjunction with other offers. 1In-store only. Discounts vary. See store staff for details. 2Excludes electronics and related accessories, American Girl® (other than Wellie Wishers™), LEGO® Boost, LEGO® Mindstorms, Halo, backpacks, mealtime, and kid's apparel. For indigo.ca, Cards Against Humanity, What Do You Meme, Guzzie & Gus and Jellycat products are also excluded. !ndigo, Chapters, Coles, and indigo.ca are registered trademarks of Indigo Books & Music Inc.
SOURCE Indigo Books & Music Inc.
For further information: Kate Gregory, Senior Manager, Public Relations, Indigo Books & Music, email@example.com
Indigo is a publicly traded Canadian company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (IDG). As the largest book, gift and specialty toy retailer in Canada, Indigo operates in all provinces under different banners including Indigo Books & Music; Indigo Books, Gifts, Kids; IndigoSpirit; Chapters; The World's Biggest Bookstore; and Coles. The online channel, indigo.ca, offers a one-stop online shop...