The must-attend Growth, Innovation and Leadership event will highlight the influence of the digital world and its effect on the industrial sector
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Sept. 27, 2018 /CNW/ -- Industrial organizations are prioritizing digitalization to connect their vertical operations as well as their horizontal supply chains. Digitalization is transforming how manufacturers are creating and delivering products and services, regardless of the type of industry. In the industrial landscape, the most valued manufacturing organizations will be the ones that can homogenize digital capabilities with their environment. Frost & Sullivan welcomes forward-thinkers to its premier event, Growth, Innovation and Leadership: A Frost & Sullivan Executive Summit, to be hosted Oct. 1 to 4, 2018, at Paradise Point Resort & Spa in San Diego, Calif. The summit will provide strategic ideas to fuel growth, develop long-term competitive advantage and outline the impact of IIoT on the expansive industrial environment.
For further information on the agenda or to register for Growth, Innovation and Leadership: A Frost & Sullivan Executive Summit, please visit: http://frost.ly/gil18
"The Internet of Things (IoT) is an important topic in the industrial milieu as many manufacturers are progressively trying to determine the value that could be gleaned from this upward technology swing. Over the years, the topic has moved from interesting to imperative," said Kiran Unni, Vice President of Industrial. "Opportunities are immense from the significant quantum of operational data that is churned out of industries. Digital platforms play a critical role in shaping newer business models to gather, store, analyze, and manage data. These platforms will be the foundation for any modern digital factory of the future."
Join The Transformation of the Industrial Sector Think Tank, and take a look at the unprecedented change occurring in the industrial ecosystem as a result of digital technologies. Discover new innovative business models and the rise of start-ups in oil & gas, explore cyber vulnerabilities in the IIoT age, and discuss how to leverage analytics to improve safety. Key visionaries sharing their ideas include:
- Andrew Bruce, chief executive officer, Data Gumbo
- Daniel Carter, investment director, Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures
- David Bradley, founder, Qpilot.cloud
- David Drake, Ph.D., chief innovation officer and founder at AMI Global
- Ethan Smith, vice president, Frost & Sullivan
- Galina Antova, co-founder & chief business development officer at Claroty
- Jennifer Richey, chief strategy officer & founder, Gravity Jack
- Naser Tamimi, Ph.D., head of business development & data science at NeuDax
- Roberta Gamble, partner and vice president at Frost & Sullivan
The Think Tank will provide attendees exclusive information based on the latest research from Frost & Sullivan as well as the chance to analyze case histories presented by industry pioneers. Additionally, an interactive panel will encourage engagement with notables who are leading the transformation of their own companies and driving change in their industries. Key takeaways of the Think Tank include:
- Critical steps for better managing company assets to avoid asset downtime via data collection and analytics
- Findings on which industries will contribute the greatest innovations to transform oil & gas
- Insight on how machine learning and artificial intelligence will impact the future of predictive maintenance
- Decisive factors in formulating a strategy for cyber defense
- Pragmatic solutions to move from traditional products sales to "product-as-a-service" model
Join us and be a part of what makes Growth, Innovation and Leadership a powerhouse of ideas and meaningful connections: Its participants!
If you would like to discuss attending, participating or sponsoring the event, please email: [email protected].com and join the conversation #FrostGIL.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Contact us: Start the discussion
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan