VANCOUVER, Nov. 5 /CNW/ - Today, a total of 21 ICBC c.a.r. shop VALET-accredited collision repair shops across British Columbia will be recognized for their excellent customer service with a 2009 AutocheX Premier Achiever Award.
To be eligible for an AutocheX Premier Achiever Award, a c.a.r. shop VALET facility must track customer satisfaction results on a monthly basis to monitor and improve performance. Key factors include tracking the shop's ability to keep the customer informed, providing on-time deliveries and quality repairs, and the customer's willingness to recommend the shop to friends and family.
"ICBC is committed to providing our customers with a hassle-free claims experience, and we can only do this if our c.a.r. shop VALET partners provide excellent customer service from start to finish," said Craig Horton, ICBC's senior vice-president of Claims. "Each of these 21 shops are consistently providing our mutual customers with outstanding service while their vehicles are being repaired."
The ICBC c.a.r. shop VALET-accredited collision repair shops that have won a 2009 AutocheX Premier Achiever Award are:
- Armstrong Collision (Armstrong)
- Centerline Collision Centre (Quesnel)
- Coache Collision Ltd. (North Vancouver)
- Dan The Man's Autobody Repair Ltd. (Surrey)
- Grandcity Autobody Ltd. (Richmond)
- GT Collision Centre (Duncan)
- Ivan's Auto Body Ltd. (Vancouver)
- Jeff's Collision Centre Ltd. (Rossland)
- Little Valley Restorations (Ladysmith)
- McDermott's Body Shop Ltd. (Vancouver)
- Meadowridge Collision Ltd. (Maple Ridge)
- Mission Auto Wrecking Ltd. (Mission)
- North Star Motors Ltd. (Cranbrook)
- On Line Collision Ltd. (Langley)
- Pender Auto Body Ltd. (Vancouver)
- R & S Auto Body Ltd. (Kamloops)
- Ritchie Collision Ltd. (North Vancouver)
- Ron's Collision (Cranbrook)
- Shuswap Collision Centre Ltd. (Salmon Arm)
- Sunnyside Autobody (1980) Ltd. (Surrey)
- T.C. Valley Collision Ltd. (Courtenay)
For the past five years, ICBC has partnered with AutocheX to independently and objectively measure customer satisfaction levels with the 426 shops in our c.a.r. shop VALET program. ICBC surveys approximately 70,000 c.a.r. shop VALET customers annually to measure customer feedback.
All c.a.r. shop VALET facilities are accredited by ICBC to provide safe, quality repairs that are guaranteed for as long as the customer owns the vehicle. They will also help to arrange alternative transportation for customers, at no extra costs, while their vehicle is being repaired.
To find an ICBC approved c.a.r. shop VALET facility in your community, go to icbc.com, click on the 'Claims' tab, and then on 'Find an auto body shop' in the left-hand toolbar. The direct link is: http://www.icbc.com/claims/find_repairshop
For further information: For further information: Media contacts: Michelle Hargrave, (250) 979-4642