NEW YORK and TORONTO, April 18, 2019 /CNW/ - iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc. ("iAnthus" or the "Company") (CSE: IAN, OTCQX: ITHUF), which owns, operates, and partners with best-in-class regulated cannabis operations across the United States, is pleased to announce that it is launching the sale of smokable flower and pre-rolled joints in Florida through iAnthus' "GrowHealthy" Florida dispensary brand. The flower sales will commence on Saturday, April 20, commonly known as the cannabis holiday, "4/20".
The smokable flower and pre-rolled joints will be available in the three open GrowHealthy dispensaries in West Palm Beach, Lake Worth and Brandon. Customers will initially be limited to five pre-rolled joints or a quarter ounce per customer per day. The Company was granted approval by the Florida Department of Health to commence sales of smokable flower in late-March 2019.
To celebrate the 4/20 holiday, the Company's dispensary brands throughout the United States plan to host their own celebrations, events and deals, including the following:
- Health For Life Arizona plans to host "Four Days of 4/20," across its four retail locations. Each day features its own special deals such as $99 ounces and discounts on vape cartridges.
- Citiva New York will be hosting celebratory events at its Brooklyn and Hudson Valley dispensary locations. The events are open to the community and will include live music, food & refreshments, local artists and giveaways.
- Grassroots Vermont is running specials on certain products throughout the week leading up to 4/20, while hosting a recruiting drive for Green Up/Clean Up VT, a volunteer-based roadside trash removal event.
- GrowHealthy Florida is giving away free branded t-shirts to the first 50 patients in each of its three retail locations and running discounts on vape cartridges, syringes, and vape pens.
- Health For Life Maryland will be hosting events at each of its three dispensary locations including live music, food trucks, raffles and local vendors. Health for Life Maryland will also donate 10% of its proceeds to seven different local and national charities, in addition to offering deals and discounts to patients.
- Mayflower Medicinals in Massachusetts will be hosting a raffle for all patients who come into its Harvard Ave. dispensary on 4/20, in addition to offering various deals and discounts throughout the week.
For more details about each of the dispensary's 4/20 celebrations, please visit the dispensary brands websites and social media channels.
About iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc.
iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc. owns and operates best-in-class licensed cannabis cultivation, processing and dispensary facilities throughout the United States, providing investors diversified exposure to the U.S. regulated cannabis industry. Founded by entrepreneurs with decades of experience in operations, investment banking, corporate finance, law and health care services, iAnthus provides a unique combination of capital and hands-on operating and management expertise. iAnthus currently has operations in 11 states, and operates 21 dispensaries (AZ-4, MA-1, MD-3, FL-3, NY-2, CO-1, VT-1 and NM-6 where iAnthus has minority ownership). For more information, visit www.iAnthusCapital.com.
SOURCE iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc.
For further information: Corporate: Megan Kulick, Vice President of Investor Relations, iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc., 646-518-9411, [email protected]; US Investors: Phil Carlson / Elizabeth Barker, KCSA Strategic Communications, [email protected]; Canadian Investors: [email protected]; Media: Robert Vanisko, North 6th Agency, 212-334-9753 ext.112, [email protected]