Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
NEW YORK and TORONTO, June 11, 2018 /CNW/ -- iAnthus Capital Holdings Inc. ("iAnthus" or "the Company"), (CSE: IAN, OTCQB: ITHUF), which owns, operates, and partners with licensed cannabis operations throughout the United States, today announced that the June 7 presentation from Hadley Ford, CEO is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
iAnthus Capital Holding Inc.'s presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- The Company recorded $3.2 million of revenues in Q1 2018, compared to $0.3 million in Q1 2017.
- Received a US$50 million investment from Gotham Green Partners, which management believes to be the largest investment to date by a single investor in a publicly traded U.S. cannabis operating company
- In Massachusetts, the Company's Mayflower operation received its final certificate of registration from the Department of Public Health and began operations at its 36,000 square-foot Holliston cultivation and processing facility. At the close of Q1 2018, Mayflower was cultivating 2,670 plants, representing 15 different strains.
- In Florida, the Company signed leases for dispensary locations in West Palm Beach, Orlando, Tampa Bay, and Deerfield Beach.
- In New York, the Company acquired 8.5 acres of land for a planned 39,500 square-foot modular cultivation and processing facility; and signed a lease on the Company's flagship 2,000 square-foot dispensary in Brooklyn.
About iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc.
iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc. owns and operates best-in-class licensed cannabis cultivation, processing and dispensary facilities throughout the United States, providing investors diversified exposure to the U.S. regulated cannabis industry. Founded by entrepreneurs with decades of experience in operations, investment banking, corporate finance, law and health care services, iAnthus provides a unique combination of capital and hands-on operating and management expertise. The Company uses these skills to support operations across six states. For more information, visit www.iAnthusCapital.com.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
SOURCE iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc.
For further information: Corporate: Julius Kalcevich, Chief Financial Officer, iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc., 646-518-9418, [email protected]; US Investors: Phil Carlson / Elizabeth Barker, KCSA Strategic Communications, [email protected]; Canadian Investors: Nicole Marchand, Nicole Marchand Investor Relations, [email protected]; Media: Robert Vanisko, North 6th Agency, 212-334-9753 ext.112, [email protected], http://www.iAnthusCapital.com