Long-term outperformance remains the objective of incoming Chief Executive
QUEBEC CITY, June 20, 2018 /CNW Telbec/ - iA Financial Group (Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc.) (TSX: IAG), will be holding an Investor Day in Toronto on Friday, June 22, 2018, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (ET).
Members of the executive team will be presenting on the following subjects:
- President and CEO Yvon Charest will introduce Incoming President and CEO Denis Ricard and comment on the transition effective September 1, 2018.
- EVP, CFO and Chief Actuary Jacques Potvin will cover the actuarial reserves, capital and profit growth.
- EVP and Chief Investment Officer Michel Tremblay will provide an update on the various strategies to improve earnings and manage risks on the balance sheet.
- Mike Stickney, EVP responsible for US Development, will discuss how US operations are becoming a meaningful business.
- Carl Mustos, EVP of Wealth Operations, will be talking about initiatives to grow this business in a challenging regulatory and competitive environment.
- Renée Laflamme, EVP responsible for Individual Insurance and Annuities, will talk about the company's insurance operations as well as initiatives to address changing client and advisor expectations in the digital age.
- Incoming President and CEO Denis Ricard will conclude with the plan to continue the company's long-term outperformance on EPS growth, organic capital generation and shareholder value creation.
Presentation material, a live audio (1-866-512-0904, access code 3435284) and a video webcast (https://webcasts.welcome2theshow.com/iAgroup2018) will be available through the company's website at ia.ca, under About iA / Investor Relations / Events and Presentations / 2018 Investor Day. A transcript and an archived version of the webcast will be posted on the company's website a week after the presentation.
About iA Financial Group
Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group is one of the largest insurance and wealth management companies in Canada. It also operates in the United States. Its stock is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol IAG.
SOURCE Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc.
For further information: Investor Relations, Grace Pollock, Office: 418-780-5945, Email: [email protected]