- Wins Time Slot Nationally
- Grows Audience 28% from January Sneak Preview
- Wins the night in Toronto and Vancouver
To tweet this release, please copy the following link: http://bit.ly/GSeHhK
For artwork, please visit: www.shawmediatv.ca
TORONTO, March 23, 2012 /CNW/ - Global's Touch dominated the competition last night, winning its timeslot in all major markets as well as nationally with 1.9 million viewers, an increase of 28% since the January 25th sneak preview episode which garnered 1.5 million viewers (2+, national) in overnights.
TOUCH 9PM DATA HIGHLIGHTS (All data Adults 18-49 unless otherwise indicated):
- Won its timeslot nationally and in three major markets - Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver
- Wins the night in Toronto and Vancouver with the largest A18-49, A25-54 and W25-54 audiences
- January 25th sneak preview of Touch garnered 1.5 million and grew to 1.8 million with confirmed numbers
- Global's new series Awake (10pm) also continues to perform very well, up 29% over last week's audience
In next week's episode of Touch, Martin (Kiefer Sutherland) comes in contact with a homeless man who possesses the same obsession with numbers as his son, Jake. This leads Martin to a series of unrelated tasks that connect an abused woman, a group of boys entering a dance competition and a woman at an arts festival.
Viewers who missed last night's episode of Touch can catch up at anytime on GlobalTV.com.
Source: BBM Canada PPM Data, Jan25/12 Overnights & Confirmed AMA(000), Mar 15/12-Mar 22/12 Overnights Data, Ind. 2+ Total Canada unless otherwise noted.
For further information: