- Consumers who are novice or intermediate traders can now trade precious metals, securely, simply and with support, using the StartFX 2 educational-based trading platform
MOSCOW, Dec. 17, 2012 /CNW/ - FOREX CLUB, a leading online broker, today announces that inexperienced and intermediate traders who would like to trade gold and silver easily and efficiently, on a secure, easy-to-use platform, can now do so on StartFX 2. This is the only platform available in retail FX that combines dedicated simultaneous learning and trading for its client users. While there may be competitor platforms that are easy for clients, and others that are highly functional, FOREX CLUB stakes a claim for being the only platform purpose-built for beginning and intermediate traders and that genuinely combines easy-to-use functionality with the ability to grow and advance dependent on each client's own trading experience and learning curve.
The platform is specifically designed to provide novice and intermediate traders with a step-by-step educational guide to help them trade safely and within the bounds of their expertise.
Any consumer who has ever wanted to trade gold or silver - or consider it as a potentially significant investment - can now take advantage of the precious metals' price volatility (the strongest variable in trading), while minimising risk due to their trading inexperience and ensure at the same time they are able to learn to trade efficiently.
One of the key advantages of trading with gold and silver is the use of trend-following techniques and in-channel strategies that provide a wealth of analytical information on gold prices. The significant increases in gold and silver prices since 2009 have meant the use of the "Buy and Hold" trading strategy has soared.
Accessibility to commodities trading will also allow more experienced traders to enhance their list of trading tools, allowing greater risk diversification options.
In line with FOREX CLUB's strategy to introduce more consumers to the benefits of FX and other trading, StartFX 2 has been designed to provide consumers who are beginners or intermediate with a real-life trading scenario, in which they can hone the skills required to become a successful currency trader before moving onto the real thing. They can do this with demo accounts or in-real-time in a live account.
Other key StartFX 2 features:
- Built in trading wizard that guides investors through every trade
- Multi-level structure provides traders with additional functions in line with their experience level
- Two ways to trade: instant execution or request for quote
- No spreads
- Instant commission returns on unprofitable trades
- Dow Jones streaming news
- Practice mode on weekends.
1. FOREX CLUB was ranked number 10 out of the 44 individually named global brokers by retail forex volume in Forex Magnates' Q3 2012 Industry Report.
You can download FOREX CLUB's StartFX 2 demo and/or live trading account.
About FOREX CLUB Group of Companies
SOURCE: Forex Club
For further information:
Robert White, Global Head of PR, FOREX CLUB, +382-679-113-204, [email protected]