MONTRÉAL, Nov. 12, 2018 /CNW Telbec/ - A major renovation project, in partnership with Sid Lee Architecture, will be unveiled today at Hôtel Le Crystal in a tribute to the luxury boutique hotel's tenth anniversary. By spring 2019, every suite will have been renovated, marking a year of celebration at Hôtel Le Crystal which is recognized for setting the standard for high quality, independent accommodation in downtown Montreal.
A year of celebrating all things new
In the past year, the hotel renovated Connexion floor, its special event space, and also launched Le Siam Centre-Ville Restaurant. Today, work begins on refreshing every suite with a complete makeover. These major improvements will take place in phases to ensure guests are not inconvenienced and that the hotel will continue to operate seamlessly. Over the next few months, renovations will take place one floor at a time. Design firm Sid Lee Architecture has completely rethought the look of the luxurious and spacious suites so that guests' specific needs will be fully met with an exciting range of new categories.
New categories of suites
"In improving and rethinking our suites - always with the goal of responding to the different needs of our guests - we are thrilled to now offer a stay that's more personalized," says Hôtel Le Crystal vice-president and general manager Eric Hamel. "At Hôtel Le Crystal, we emphasize on the personal approach, and wish to provide an experience which is both warm and memorable. The array of services offered in each category of suites will be unique and carefully selected as we anticipate the needs of every type of guest. Our renovated suites will be absolutely spectacular, and every one of them will feature a king bed for maximum comfort. After 10 years in the heart of Montreal, we are proud that we are able to continue to enhance the quality of our product."
The new suite categories offered by Hôtel Le Crystal will comprise:
- THE LOFT SUITE: Airy and with a downtown vibe, ideal for business travellers or couples;
- JUNIOR SUITE: An excellent choice for families, comprising a cozy bedroom for the parents with a sitting area featuring a large sofa-bed for the children;
- THE LOFT SUITE WITH 2 KINGS: Perfect for two colleagues or friends who desire the absolute in individual comfort
- THE CRYSTAL SUITE: The signature suite, sure to delight and surprise with its bold design, massive bay window and latest technology;
- THE EXECUTIVE SUITE: Featuring a living room and a balcony, this suite is perfect for couples looking for a romantic, elegant escape;
- THE PENTHOUSES: The sumptuous Penthouses are ideal for guests who are looking for the ultimate in the Crystal Experience. Situated on the 11th floor, the Penthouses offer unequalled views of the city as well as sublime terraces: perfect for Montreal's sultry summer nights.
Hôtel Le Crystal will be reborn in spring 2019. When the makeover will be complete and the new suites unveiled, Hôtel Le Crystal will welcome first-time and returning guests who will no doubt be thrilled to experience the transformation: an exciting new restaurant, a revitalized meeting space and an array of thoughtfully renovated suites waiting to welcome them.
About Hôtel Le Crystal
Steps away from Montreal's business district, Hôtel Le Crystal, a 5-star boutique hotel, will charm you by its elegant and relaxed atmosphere, but also its human touch. Inaugurated in 2008, the closest hotel to the Bell Center (temple of sports and entertainment in Montreal) is therefore the perfect pied-à-terre with the thrilling and urban energy that emanates from the city. Hôtel Le Crystal is the result of the cooperation between two renowned Montreal entrepreneurs and offers an exclusive and complete experience. (Versatile conference center, Starbucks Reserve, spacious and comfortable suites, spa and health center Amerispa, indoor pool, outdoor hot tub and more).
SOURCE Le Crystal Hôtel & Spa
For further information: Hôtel Le Crystal, Eric Hamel, Vice-President Director, 514-861-5550, [email protected]; Hôtel Le Crystal; Valérie Marchand, Sales and Marketing Director, 514-373-2280, [email protected]