Global fintech event leads with Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Insurtech and WealthTech
HONG KONG, Oct. 5, 2017 /CNW/ -- "As a growing fintech center on the global stage, Hong Kong is uniquely suited to bring the biggest players from Asia and the West together," says NexChange CEO and Founder Juwan Lee. NexChange is the Program Partner for October 23-24 at Hong Kong Fintech Week, hosted by InvestHK. "Top notch speakers from around the world will tackle tough topics and showcase best practice in the new fintech economy."
In its second year, this event will host the world's best entrepreneurs, financiers, regulators over a week long period. Major topics to be covered in the first two days include:
- Blockchain, including the spread of cryptocurrency and ICO's
- China fintech
Feathered Speakers will include:
- Commissioner Bart Chilton, former Commissioner at the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
- Soul Htite, CEO, Dianrong, a leading P2P lender in China
- Henri Arslanian, PwC FinTech & RegTech Lead for Mainland China/HK and U.S. Liaison
- Andy Hsu, Client Solutions Lead, Finance & Travel Greater China Facebook
- Angel Ng, Country Business Manager, Citibank HK
- Caroline Ada, Country Manager, Hong Kong and Macau, Visa
- Jacyln Jhin, Managing Director, Chief Legal and Compliance, CITIC CLSA
- Neal Costigan, CEO, BehavioSec
For more information, visit www.nexchange.hk for the full agenda, speaker list and delegate and media registration.
Head Content Strategist, Asia Pacific
Email: [email protected]
NexChange is the global social network connecting professionals to financial services and innovation. The Company has grown rapidly with presence in Hong Kong, New York City and London and has over sixty partnerships of which thirty are in media content. The Company has also built one of the most recognized Fintech brands under Fintech O2O event series and is one of the main organizers of Hong Kong Fintech Week 2017.