The Site Offers Unique Features for Consumers, Retailers and the Janitorial/Sanitation Market
CLIFTON, N.J., May 7, 2012 /CNW/ - Home Care Industries, Inc. announces the launch of their newly designed website (www.homecareind.com). Home Care Industries is one of the largest branded and private label vacuum accessory suppliers in the world, and is also a major supplier of floor care cleaning products.
The new website offers unique features to the industry including a search function that allows consumers and customers to search for their vacuum bag, belt or filter based on zip code. The site also offers micro sites for the Independent and Janitorial/Sanitation classes of trade that will drive traffic to their respective businesses and can act as their own website.
"The new HomeCare™ website is a great asset for our company," stated Robert J. Logemann, CEO of Home Care Industries. "We are finally able to properly showcase our company. The site was designed with both consumers and business partners in mind; taking a complex product category and simplifying it and providing added value for everyone. The reaction from both the Independent Retailers and the Janitorial/Sanitation distributors has been overwhelmingly positive as they recognize that we are working to help them grow their business."
Specific website functionality includes:
1. Search For Vacuum Bag, Belt, Filter By Model via Store Locator
- Product Finder: An interactive database allows visitors to select the type of accessory they need, the brand and model of machine it fits, and then provides the bag, belt or filter they are looking for (whether residential or commercial.)
- Brand Options: Once the accessory is identified; the site provides a range of brand options that HomeCare™ supplies for the visitor to choose from.
- Store Locator: The visitor is provided a selection of independent / chain retail stores or distributors in the Janitorial/Sanitation market with locations via a zip code based store locator.
2. Independent Retailer Activation Program (IRAP)
HomeCare™ is committed to helping independent retailers prosper and grow their business through the "Independent Retailer Activation Program" (IRAP):
- Increased Traffic - Homecareind.com will increase traffic to independent retail stores via a zip code based store locator that identifies Independent Retailers within a visitors shopping area.
- Customized Micro-Site - Homecareind.com provides Independent Retailers a micro-site and product directory that can be customized with their logo and function as their own website.
- Exclusive Product Line - Homecare continues to provide their high quality Microlined DVC brand exclusively for the Independent retailer.
3. Janitorial/Sanitation Activation Program (JSAP)
HomeCare™ is also committed to helping the Janitorial/Sanitation distributors prosper and grow their business through the "Janitorial/Sanitation Activation Program" (IRAP):
- Increased Traffic - Homecareind.com will increase traffic to Janitorial/Sanitation business locations via a zip code based business locator.
- Customized Micro-Site - Homecareind.com provides Janitorial/Sanitation distributors a micro-site and product directory that can be customized with their logo and function as their own website.
- Customized HTML/Sell Sheets - are available for direct to customer marketing.
4. Product/Brand Availability by Retailer
- A product/retail chart is available for consumers to easily find what Retailers carry the products they are looking for.
The new website can be viewed at www.homecareind.com
The website was designed and developed by HomeCare's™ agency of record MME, New York.
About Home Care Industries, Inc.
Home Care Industries, Inc. (HomeCare™) is one of North America's leading floor care companies. Founded in 1959 as a vacuum bag manufacturer, HomeCare™ has established itself as the pre-eminent supplier to the floor care industry through innovative product design, superior quality and unsurpassed customer service. HomeCare's extensive product line includes the broadest selection of vacuum bags, belts and filters available, as well as, being a rapidly growing supplier of carpet, rug and upholstery cleaners and spot and stain remover sprays under the Febreze™ brand. Febreze and its related logos are trademarks of The Procter & Gamble Company, Cincinnati, Ohio, 45202 and used under license by Home Care Industries, Inc. Please visit www.homecareind.com for more information.
About Manhattan Marketing Ensemble
MME is a full service marketing and advertising agency that focuses on Building Brands to drive results. They are unique in that the three owners are all former senior level marketing executives in consumer goods categories with clients such as The Coca-Cola Company, Lever Brothers, Lorillard and Paddington. This strong strategic core combined with breakthrough compelling creative and integrated capabilities have enabled MME to build long-term client relationships with many clients including Maxell Corporation of America, Nathan's Famous, ET Browne Drug Company, Affinia Hotels and Moet Hennessey. See www.mme.net for more information.
SOURCE Home Care Industries, Inc.
For further information:
PRN Photo Desk, [email protected]