/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES/
MONTREAL, Oct. 26, 2012 /CNW Telbec/ - On October 24 and October 25, 2012, on request of Homburg Invest Inc. (NYSE Euronext Amsterdam: HII) ("Homburg Invest"), meetings were held for holders of:
- 7,50% Mortgage Bonds due 30 November 2011 (HMB4)
- 7,50% Mortgage Bonds due 31 December 2011 (HMB5)
- 7,50% Mortgage Bonds due 30 June2012 (HMB6)
- 7,25% Mortgage Bonds due 30 June 2012 (HMB7)
During these meetings the following resolutions were put to a vote by HMB4, HMB5 and HMB7 (HMB6 were not asked to vote on any matter):
- In respect of HMB4, amendments to the indenture governing HMB4, including authorization to proceed with the sale of the property known as Homco Springs East.
- In respect of HMB5, amendments to the indenture governing HMB5, including the conditions upon which the security granted in favour of HMB5 may be released.
- In respect of HMB7, amendments to the indenture governing HMB7, including authorization to proceed with the sale of the property known as Kai Towers.
With a vast majority of the votes, the bondholders adopted all the above resolutions. The circulars describing the matters on which the bondholders were asked to vote upon at the above mentioned meetings is available under Homburg Invest's profile at www.sedar.com.
About Homburg Invest
Homburg Invest owns a diversified portfolio of commercial real estate including office, retail, industrial and development properties throughout Canada, Europe and the United States.
SOURCE: Homburg Invest
For further information:
NATIONAL Public Relations
Cohn & Wolfe
Tel 0031 (0)20 6768666