MORDEN, MB, June 29, 2020 /CNW/ - Tokyo Smoke, Canada's award-winning, design-focused cannabis retailer, is excited to be opening a location in Morden — our seventh retail cannabis store in the province of Manitoba. Tokyo Smoke's elevated and immersive retail experience includes 1:1 tailored sessions with seasoned Education Specialists and the opportunity to interact with products in-store. Guests can explore a wide array of recreational cannabis products and accessories, conveniently grouped according to an intuitive intent system (Go, Rise, Equalize, Ease, Pause).
Due to the current situation with Covid-19, we are opening this location with enhanced health and safety protocols in place to provide a safe and comfortable shopping experience for guests:
- The store is equipped with plexiglass shields that have been installed at operational cash desks, and hand sanitizer will be available for guests and staff.
- Guests will be encouraged to use forms of contactless payment, such as credit or debit card.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing efforts will be implemented.
- We will temporarily remove tactile elements such as scent jars, scent orbs and edible displays.
- Our team members will happily provide guests with 1:1 support from a safe distance.
- We will be limiting the number of guests in store to 10 at any given time.
- To promote physical distancing, we have set up directional cues on our floors to help guests and team members maintain a 2m distance between one another.
- Guests can also take advantage of our convenient Click and Collect service allowing them to place their order from home and pick it up at the store.
The Tokyo Smoke store team looks forward to meeting the neighbours and creating a hub for adult recreational cannabis education and culture.
The store's Grand Opening will take place on Wednesday, July 1st at 12:00 p.m.
Unit A - 195 La Verendrye Blvd
Morden, Manitoba, R6M 0C9
Store hours: Monday - Sunday 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Grand opening highlights:
- Tokyo Smoke giveaway bags for the first 150 guests, with refreshments provided by Cultured Herb, The Icycle, and As Told In Legends Bakery.
- Special giveaways from Farmer's Son Co. and The Farmer's Daughter for the first 50 guests.
- The opportunity for media interviews with a Tokyo Smoke representative.
- A walkthrough of the Tokyo Smoke shopping experience.
- The opportunity to capture footage of the storefront and store interior.
- A sneak peek of the strains, formats and accessories available for purchase.
Guests will be required to show ID as proof they are legal age of consumption in the province of Manitoba (19+). Please RSVP all guest names to the email below:
SOURCE Tokyo Smoke
For further information: to set up an in-store visit and/or interview with a Tokyo Smoke representative, please contact: Samantha Spence, [email protected], 437-234-8105