Find your tech needs at Staples. It will be easy.
TORONTO, Dec. 3, 2013 /CNW/ - Staples Canada, the leader in office supplies and one of Canada's largest online retailer makes it easy for consumers to get ready for the holidays, with the most popular tech gifts. This year, top gifts include adrenaline junkie kits, car dash cameras and touchscreen watches, just to name a few.
"Regardless of age or hobby, you'll find the perfect gift at Staples or staples.ca." said Pete Gibel vice president of merchandising at Staples Canada. "We've stocked up on the hottest tech gifts this year. If you can't find it in-store or online, let us know and we'll get it for you. It's that easy."
Here are the top 10 tech gifts this holiday season:
- Lenovo Flex 20 - Exclusive to Staples, this all-in-one desktop transitions into an interactive multi-user table. Ideal for family or friend play.
- The Adrenaline Junkie Kit - Includes a Wi-Fi video camera recorder and is perfect for the extreme sportsman who tests the limits and seeks to capture the moment.
- Beats by Dr. Dre Urbeats Earphones - Designed to take a hit while providing perfect sound.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2 - A lightweight tablet that can replace a laptop.
- Elite RC Helicopter - Age is not a factor with the ultimate remote control helicopter.
- Xbox One - A state of the art gaming console, new generation TV, movie system and more.
- PlayStation 4 - Includes powerful system architecture, social integration, personalization and Cloud Technology, delivering breakthrough gaming experiences.
- iRig Mix - It is easy to become a DJ with a mobile mixer for iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
- livescribe Echo Smartpen - Simplify meetings and record what you write, say and hear, or link audio recordings to your notes.
- Mediasonic InVehicle Car Dash Digital Video Recorder - Capture driving experiences and memories.
Price Match Guarantee
Staples' Price Match Guarantee will match items sold and shipped by any competitor including online retailers, making it easy for shoppers to get the best price.
For additional ideas, join @StaplesCanada and @Listen2Lena on December 4 at 8 p.m./est for a kick-off holiday Twitter party to offer smart gift-giving solutions to Staples customers. Join the party to learn more about new products, great ways to save, smart tips from shopping authorities, and for chances to win prizes from Staples.
For more information visit www.staples.ca.
About Staples Canada
Staples, Canada's largest office products company is committed to providing Canadians with a wide choice of office services and products. Serving all types of business - from the small home office to large enterprise - Staples makes it easy for customers to operate their offices efficiently and affordably by offering an extensive selection of office supplies, technology, electronics and office furniture as well as business services, including computer repair and maintenance, and copy and print services. Operating as Bureau en GrosMC in the province of Quebec and Staples Canada in all other provinces, the company employs over 15,000 associates at 330+ stores and at their head office in Richmond Hill, Ontario. Ranked as one of Canada's top ten Canadian companies in Marketing Magazine's Marketing/Leger 2013 Corporate Reputation Survey, Staples/Bureau en Gros is dedicated to offering customers the highest level of service, whether they choose to shop in-store, by catalogue or online. Staples Canada/Bureau en Gros also is invested in a number of corporate giving programs that actively support environmental, educational and entrepreneurial initiatives in Canadian communities from coast to coast. Visit www.staples.ca for more information, or visit us on Facebook and Twitter @StaplesCanada.
Image with caption: "The Lenovo Flex 20 Dual-Mode Portable All-in-One is exclusive to Staples. This all-in-one transitions from a desktop into an interactive multi-user table, ideal for family or friend play. Available at Staples.ca. (CNW Group/Staples Canada Inc.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20131203_C6850_PHOTO_EN_34221.jpg
SOURCE: Staples Canada Inc.
For further information:
Valerie Outmezguine, Public Relations Specialist, Staples Canada
905.737.1147 x 2426 / [email protected]
Alessandra Saccal, Head of Communications Canada, Staples Canada
905.737.1147 x 2363 / [email protected]