MONTRÉAL, Sept. 2, 2016 /CNW Telbec/ - The Casino de Montréal goes full-throttle country from September 8, to October 21, 2016, with activities, ambiance, special evenings and restaurant offerings.
The Casino de Montréal is the ideal place in early fall, whether to have fun with friends or just to be hip!
Thursday and Friday night through October 21, there's something for everyone, and it's all free!
- Get in the saddle for mechanical bull roulette: The mechanical beast invites for free the most courageous: A roulette wheel onto an inflatable structure surrounding the bull will determine the riders' prize, according to where they will have fallen.
- Free roulette demonstrations: Visitors will be able to play the role of the croupier, or just get to know the basics of the game.
- Line dancing at bar Valet de carreau: Professional dancers divulge all their best Country moves.
- Cowboy-size offerings in the bars and restaurants: Tomahawk beef filet and homemade ribs marinated in maple syrup and Jack Daniel's will be featured alongside special themed cocktails: the BBQ Caesar, the Horse Kick and the Whisky cola.
For more information: casinomontreal.ca
- On Thursday, September 1, and every Friday and Saturday in September, as well as Sunday, September 25, and Saturday, October 1: Guylaine Tanguay and 15 artists will perform the La fièvre du country show at the Casino's Cabaret. A traditional country show featuring the biggest American and Québec country hits. Tickets are now on sale at admission.com.
- On September 22 and 23 at the Casino's Cabaret, don't miss Bulles, Whisky et Cie, presented by Eventouch. The general public will have an opportunity to try the best whiskies, sparkling wines, liquors and cocktails. The event will feature over 150 products and cocktails, 22 exhibitors, 8 mixology artists and 2 DJs, plus a mixology competition orchestrated by Pierre-Yves Lord and Boire. Tickets are now on sale at admission.com.
What they said
- "An incomparable entertainment destination open 24 hours a day, the Casino de Montréal actively participates in the city's cultural life," stated Eric Rufer, Customer Development Director. "The Casino develops new and trendy activities that draw people together to enjoy each other's company. The Casino's early fall country theme makes Montréal the most exciting place to be."
- "After having shot a video about the mechanical bull roulette challenge, I can assure you that the Casino de Montréal is the place to be this fall for a great time out with friends!," said Gregory Charles, spokesperson for the Société des casinos du Québec.
About the Casino de Montréal
Well-known for the variety of its games and excellent customer service, the Casino de Montréal welcomes close to six million visitors every year. The Casino offers a wide range of entertainment options – shows, restaurants, bars, multimedia environment – while its architecture has become emblematic of our great city.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/casinomontreal
Instagram : @casinomontreal #CasinoMontreal
For further information: Source: Patrice Lavoie, Corporate Director of Public Affairs, Press Relations and Social Media, Loto-Québec, 514-499-5130, [email protected], twitter.com/patricelavoie; Information: Marilyne Desrochers, Communications Advisor, Loto-Québec, 514-499-7114, [email protected]