WINNIPEG, Oct. 19, 2012 /CNW/ - Great-West Lifeco Inc. today announced that it will release its 2012 third quarter financial results on Thursday, November 8, 2012.
The results will be discussed in a conference call and audio webcast hosted by company management at 3:00 p.m. (ET) on Thursday, November 8, 2012.
The one-hour call can be accessed by calling the following numbers:
- Participants in the Toronto area: 416-340-8018
- Participants from North America: 1-866-223-7781
- Participants from Overseas: Dial international access code first, then 800-6578-9898
The presentation materials will be accessible on Great-West Lifeco's website following the release of the third quarter results. To listen to the live webcast and view the presentation materials, visit: http://www.greatwestlifeco.com/008/home/eventsandpresentations/index.htm
The call will be archived and can be accessed later as follows:
- by calling 1-800-408-3053 or 905-694-9451 in Toronto (passcode: 1367585#) from November 8 to 15, 2012; and
- from the webcast on www.greatwestlifeco.com from November 9, 2012 until November 9, 2013.
Great-West Lifeco Inc. (TSX:GWO) is an international financial services holding company with interests in life insurance, health insurance, retirement and investment services, asset management and reinsurance businesses. Great-West Lifeco has operations in Canada, the United States, Europe and Asia through The Great-West Life Assurance Company, London Life Insurance Company, The Canada Life Assurance Company, Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company and Putnam Investments, LLC. Great-West Lifeco and its companies have $524 billion* in assets under administration and are members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies.
*Assets as of June 30, 2012
SOURCE: Great-West Lifeco Inc.
For further information:
Marlene Klassen, APR
Assistant Vice-President, Communication Services