WINNIPEG, Jan. 25, 2018 /CNW/ - Great-West Lifeco Inc. will release its fourth quarter 2017 financial results on Thursday, February 8, 2018. The results will be discussed in a conference call hosted by company management at 3:30 p.m. ET on February 8. Details of Great-West Lifeco's fourth quarter 2017 results, as well as a presentation to be referenced during the conference call, will be available on Great-West Lifeco's website at www.greatwestlifeco.com.
The one-hour call may be accessed:
- via telephone by calling 416-340-2218 or 1-866-225-0198 (North America toll-free). International participants may look up dial-in information at www.confsolutions.ca/ILT?oss=1P49R8662250198
- via live audio webcast at www.greatwestlifeco.com/news-events/events.
The archived call and webcast will be available as follows:
- by calling 905-694-9451 or 1-800-408-3053 (passcode: 9326392#) from February 8 to 15, 2018; or
- from www.greatwestlifeco.com from February 8, 2018 to February 7, 2019.
2018 conference calls and audio webcasts
Great-West Lifeco has scheduled its 2018 quarterly financial results conference calls and audio webcasts as follows:
- first quarter: May 3 at 3:30 p.m. (ET)
- second quarter: August 2 at 10:00 a.m. (ET)
- third quarter: November 1 at 3:30 p.m. (ET)
Great-West Lifeco Inc.(TSX:GWO) is an international financial services holding company with interests in life insurance, health insurance, retirement and investment services, asset management and reinsurance businesses. Lifeco has operations in Canada, the United States, and Europe through Great-West Life, London Life, Canada Life, Irish Life, Great-West Financial and Putnam Investments. Lifeco and its companies have approximately $1.3 trillion in consolidated assets under administration as of September 30, 2017 and are members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies. Great-West Lifeco trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the ticker symbol GWO. To learn more, visit www.greatwestlifeco.com.
SOURCE Great-West Lifeco Inc.
For further information: Media Relations: Tim Oracheski, 204-946-8961; Investor Relations: Deirdre Neary, 416-552-3208