WINNIPEG, April 6, 2015 /CNW/ - Great-West Lifeco Inc. today announced that it will release its 2015 first quarter financial results on Thursday, May 7, 2015.
The results will be discussed in a conference call and audio webcast hosted by company management at 3:30 p.m. (ET) on May 7, 2015.
The one-hour call can be accessed by calling the following numbers:
- Participants in the Toronto area: 416-340-2216
- Participants from North America: 1-800-355-4959
- Participants from Overseas: Dial international access code first, then 800-6578-9898
The presentation materials will be accessible on Great-West Lifeco's website following the release of the first quarter results. To listen to the live webcast and view the presentation materials, visit:
The call will be archived and can be accessed later as follows:
- By calling 1-800-408-3053 or 905-694-9451 in Toronto (passcode: 8784372#) from May 7 to 14, 2015; and
- From the webcast on www.greatwestlifeco.com from May 7, 2015 to May 6, 2016.
Great-West Lifeco Inc. (TSX:GWO) is an international financial services holding company with interests in life insurance, health insurance, retirement and investment services, asset management and reinsurance businesses. Great-West Lifeco has operations in Canada, the United States, Europe and Asia through Great-West Life, London Life, Canada Life, Irish Life, Great-West Financial and Putnam Investments. Great-West Lifeco and its companies have approximately $1.1 trillion* in consolidated assets under administration and are members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies.
*Assets as of December 31, 2014
SOURCE Great-West Lifeco Inc.
For further information: Marlene Klassen, APR, Assistant Vice-President, Communication Services, 204. 946.7705