TORONTO, Jan. 18, 2012 /CNW/ - Gold World Resources Inc. (TSXV: GDW) or ("the "Company") is pleased to present excerpts of the recently filed NI43-101 Technical Report on the Mt. Anderson Project (see press release January 17, 2012). Excerpts from the Summary section read:
"The latest field program by Gold World Resources Inc. has been conducted in a systematic, comprehensive and technically responsible manner. Results indicate that the claim group is a property of merit and certainly deserves additional exploration with the immediate objective of confirming the presence of one or more gold-silver deposits warranting definition by subsequent drilling".
- After the aeromagnetic and radiometric reports are interpreted and the MMITM soil sample data evaluated, a comprehensive drilling program should test the strong anomalies for Au-Ag-As (A) to the NW of the adits, Au-Ag-Pb-Zn (B) and Au-Ag-Pb (F) along the west slope of Mt. Anderson.
- Access roads should be made to reach both the lower and upper adits so the adits can be rehabilitated and sampled to assess economic potential.
- If possible, as the road is being built, drill sites should be located on the access road so the high grade but erratic galena with very high silver concentration can be evaluated at depth.
- A series of shallow to medium depth cored holes should be drilled along the magnetic low between Trench 47 and the Adanac Trench to test several strong nodes in the gold-silver Anomaly C which were not trenched by past explorers.
- Trench and/or drill the strong 800-m antimony soil anomaly (E) south of the Fleming skarn.
- Complete the soil MMITM survey over the remainder of the current block of 163 claims.
- Complete a detailed examination of all the 2011 data and the new data that will be available in 2012 over the claim block to see if there are other potential drill targets."
The Company is pleased to have focused its exploration activities during 2011 on the Mt. Anderson Project.
While the geology in China still presents a number of very interesting options, the regulatory and ownership regime resulted in a pace of development that was not satisfactory to management. The Company curtailed expenses in China and has now withdrawn from China. All money from the latest financing in May 2011 went towards the Mt. Anderson Project.
The Company intends to strengthen its in-house manpower in 2012 to meet the new demands and increased needs of the Mt. Anderson Project. In addition, the Company continues to investigate other opportunities on an ongoing basis.
I like to take this opportunity to thank the Board of Directors who worked diligently with me on the Company's projects as well as reviewing and evaluating new properties where their international experience and expertise has been invaluable. In their support of the Company they show an impeccable record of attending the numerous meetings.
About the Company:
The Company is a precious- and base-metals exploration company focusing on the Mount Anderson Yukon gold/silver, polymetallic Project.
The complete Technical Report is available on our website www.goldworldresources.com
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Chairman & CEO
Gold World Resources Inc.
This Press Release may contain forward-looking statements (including "forward looking information" within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation) related to the Company's activities which involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking information. Such information contained herein represents management's best judgment as of the date hereof based on information currently available. The Company disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, save and except as may be required by applicable securities laws. The forward-looking statements contained herein are expressly qualified by this disclaimer.
The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this press release.
For further information:
Hermann Derbuch, P.Eng.
Tel.: 416.594.9888 Fax: 416.594.1967