GOJO SMARTLINK™ Solutions, including point-of-care dispensing, SMARTLINK™ Service Alerts and Clinician-Based Support, to be featured at this year's show.
AKRON, Ohio, Nov. 1, 2017 /CNW/ -- GOJO, the inventors of PURELL® Hand Sanitizer and the leading global producer and marketer of skin health and hygiene solutions for away-from-home settings, will feature its GOJO SMARTLINK™ Solutions, at Booth 1217 at this year's Ontario Health Achieve show, a show focused on the future of healthcare, Nov. 6th and 7th in Toronto.
GOJO will also participate in the Intelligent Health Pavilion (IHP), where the GOJO SMARTLINK™ Activity Monitoring System will be demonstrated.
As part of the IHP, John Lerner, GOJO SMARTLINK™ Solutions business development vice president, will deliver a presentation on how technology, when coupled with behavior change approaches, can drive quality improvement and positive patient outcomes on Mon., Nov. 6th at 11:30 a.m., in the Leadership Theater.
The GOJO SMARTLINK™ Solution, which is built on more than a decades' worth of experience in Internet of Things (IoT) innovation, includes the following:
- GOJO SMARTLINK™ Activity Monitoring System electronically tracks soap and sanitizer dispenser activations (events) and room entries and exits (opportunities) to provide real-time performance metrics by facility, floor, unit or room.
- GOJO SMARTLINK™ Integrated Technology provides healthcare facilities the flexibility of incorporating SMARTLINK™ technology across Real-Time Locating Systems or stand-alone monitoring systems to enable person specific hand hygiene monitoring.
- GOJO SMARTLINK™ Clinician-Based Support provides GOJO clinicians – who become part of the hospital's infection prevention team – who bridge clinical expertise and innovative technology to lead the advancement of hand hygiene performance and build and sustain improvement.
- GOJO SMARTLINK™ Observation System is a mobile application that allows for the electronic collection and collation of hand hygiene and personal protective equipment performance metrics.
- GOJO SMARTLINK Service Alerts is an IoT solution that uses predictive analytics to help ensure hand soap and hand sanitizer are always available for critical hand hygiene events.
GOJO Industries, which was started more than 70 years ago in Akron, Ohio, is committed to creating a healthy environment for everyone. The GOJO Purpose of Saving Lives and Making Life Better Through Well-Being Solutions drives every decision the company makes, from the products it delivers to the way employees work. GOJO is a Family Enterprise headquartered in Akron, Ohio, with US operations in Cuyahoga Falls, and Wooster, Ohio, and global operations in the United Kingdom, France, Australia, Japan, Mexico, Canada and Brazil.
SOURCE GOJO Industries
For further information: Kelly McGlumphy, Public Relations Senior Manager, GOJO Industries, Inc., 330-255-6986 , McGlumpK@GOJO.com, www.GOJO.com, http://www.gojo.com