High-Performance WordPress Solution To Manage Websites and Clients In One Place
TORONTO, Oct. 17, 2017 /CNW/ - GoDaddy, the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures, today announced the launch of Pro Managed WordPress, a new hosting platform designed specifically for web professionals, in Canada. Pro Managed WordPress bundles together high-performance and highly reliable hosting, with end-to-end security, and the essential tools necessary to efficiently manage multiple clients and websites. This complete solution for WordPress professionals includes Pro Advanced Care, a new WordPress-centric 24/7 expert customer support service.
GoDaddy introduced its first WordPress hosting product three years ago, and today the company is the largest WordPress host globally, serving over four million sites. GoDaddy has been working closely with its GoDaddy Pro Program community, a group consisting of over two hundred thousand web professionals. Based on the feedback from the Pro Program and our in-house WordPress experts.
The Pro Managed WordPress Platform includes:
- Modern Platform: The new hosting architecture employs a containerized, isolated environment for every site using the latest technologies for enhanced performance, scalability and security.
- High Performance hosting: Pro Managed WordPress was designed to make WordPress sites load fast. PHP7, HTTP/2, CDN image cache by Sucuri, multiple layers of caching, everything a hosting platform needs to make WordPress sites load fast. The containerized environment means each site has its own dedicated resources and automatically scales so sites run at optimum speed even during heavy traffic and resource spikes.
- Highly Reliable: 99.9% uptime with built-in redundancy that will recover a website if it goes down. If there's ever a server issue, GoDaddy will automatically move a site to a new container, ensuring reliable uptime.
- Secure by default: Free SSL is automatically installed on every domain so customers' sites are protected from the get-go. Suciri monitoring stops malware before it penetrates the site and prevent DDoS attacks with the optional paid Website Security Firewall (WAF).
- Pro-Ready Features: Every site includes one-click staging for testing new features, SSH access, dedicated web cache, on-demand and scheduled backups with one-click restore for up to 90 days of backups. Customers also have the option to defer WordPress core updates for 30 days to insure ample time for testing client sites.
"In talking with web pros in Canada, the most frustrating and time-consuming part of their job is the administrative work, and that they struggle to juggle all of their clients' websites," said Jill Schoolenberg, Vice President of GoDaddy Canada. "GoDaddy's new Pro Managed WordPress streamlines client site maintenance through one central solution, helping web developers and designers more efficiently build and manage websites for their clients."
To help with these administrative tasks, Pro Managed WordPress includes access to the Pro Program, a set of rewards and tools designed specifically web professionals. The Pro Program includes:
- Pro Sites: Best-in-class multi-site management tools, including one-click WordPress updates for themes and plugins, site cloning and migrations, real-time performance, security and uptime monitoring.
- Pro Clients: Streamlined client management tools that simplify management of client product purchases and client invoicing.
- Pro Rewards: A rewards program that includes exclusive discounts and in store cash credit for purchases.
- Pro Connect: Provides access to GoDaddy's 17 million small business customers for new client referrals.
- Pro Advanced Care: 24/7 expert Pro support to answer any questions and provide extra support.
- Pro Academy: Free education content including how-to videos, tutorials, monthly webinars, e-books, and articles, to help web pros with their WordPress and business skills.
All Pro Managed WordPress plans include the same advanced hosting features and plans are differentiated by the number of sites, storage and monthly visitors. Discounts are offered for longer term length and plans renew the term rate to reward. Pricing below is based on 12-month plan purchase.
- Pro – 1: $12.99 per month for 1 site
- Pro – 5: $44.99 per month for 5 sites
- Pro – 10: $69.99 per month for 10 sites
- Pro – 25 $124.99 per month for 25 sites
For more information, visit https://ca.godaddy.com/hosting/pro-wordpress-hosting
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 72 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.ca
© 2017 GoDaddy Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For further information: Carly Eidelman, North Strategic, [email protected], 519-502-7806