Over 2.2 Million Tune Into the Finale of NCIS followed by Nearly 1.8 Million Viewers for NCIS: LA
For images and additional program information, please visit: www.shawmediatv.ca
To tweet this release: http://bit.ly/YWTbSq
TORONTO, May 15, 2013 /CNW/ - Global easily swept the competition, taking the top two spots of the night for both Ind. 2+ and Adults 18-49, nationally with two powerhouse finales. Over 2.2 million and nearly 1.8 million fans tuned into the nail-biting cliffhangers for NCIS and NCIS: LA, respectively (Ind. 2+).
MAY 14th DATA HIGHLIGHTS:
- NCIS had 646,500 viewers in the key A18-49 demographic
- NCIS: LA had 561,400 viewers in the key A18-49 demographic
- NCIS finale audience grew by 162% (Ind. 2+) over last year's finale
- NCIS: LA finale audience grew by 121% (Ind. 2+) over last year's finale
- Both season finales dominated in the key Ind. 2+ and A18-49 in multiple key markets including Toronto, Edmonton and Calgary
Viewers who missed last night's season finale of NCIS and NCIS: LA can catch up on GlobalTV.com or on their Global Video App, available from the App Store on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, or on demand through cable and satellite providers across the country.
Must-see finales continue on Global this week with a special two-hour episode of Elementary beginning at a NEW time this Thursday, May 16 - 9pm ET/PT.
Source: BBM Canada PPM Overnight Data, May 14th, 2013
SOURCE: Global Television
For further information: