Highlighted by an auction in Eagan, MN on Dec. 5, Ritchie Bros. will sell many big-ticket cranes through both its onsite auctions and IronPlanet
VANCOUVER, Nov. 16, 2017 /CNW/ - With less than two months left in 2017, Ritchie Bros. still has more than 250 cranes listed to sell through its onsite auctions and IronPlanet. Highlights include 100+ rough terrain cranes, 50+ crawler cranes, 40+ hydraulic truck cranes, 40+ all-terrain cranes, and more.
Cranes will be sold for dozens of owners at several large upcoming unreserved crane events, including Panama City, Panama on Nov. 21 – 22; Eagan, MN on Dec. 5; Edmonton, AB on Dec. 7 – 8; Dubai, UAE on Dec. 11 – 12; and Fort Worth, TX on Dec. 13 – 14, as well as through Ritchie Bros.' online marketplace IronPlanet.
"Today we offer more ways to buy and sell cranes than ever before," said Doug Olive, Senior Vice President, Pricing. "We offer buyers a massive selection of cranes to choose from—all makes and models—and multiple selling solutions to help our consignors realize the best results for their assets. In the past three years alone we've sold more than 5,600 cranes for $460 million."
Specific crane highlights:
- A 2005 Demag AC500-2SSL 600-ton all-terrain crane will sell in Eagan, MN on Dec. 5
- A 2009 Grove 6350B 350-ton all-terrain crane will sell in Eagan, MN on Dec. 5
- A 1999 Demag AC400 500-ton 14x6x12 all-terrain crane will sell in Eagan, MN on Dec. 5
- A 2008 Manitowoc 2250 300-ton self-erecting crawler crane will sell in Eagan, MN on Dec. 5
- A 2001 Demag CC2800 600-ton crawler crane will sell in Edmonton, AB on Dec. 7
- A 2015 Manitowoc 18000 660-ton crawler crane located in Houston, TX is being sold by private treaty
- A 2011 Kobelco CK1100 G 110-ton crawler crane located in Fort Meade, FL is currently being sold on IronPlanet.com, with the sale closing on Nov. 25
- A 2014 Liebherr LTM1160-5.1 160-ton all-terrain crane located in South Australia is currently being sold on IronPlanet.com, with the sale closing on Dec. 2
About Ritchie Bros.:
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE and TSX: RBA) is a global asset management and disposition company, offering customers end-to-end solutions for buying and selling used heavy equipment, trucks and other assets. Operating in a multitude of sectors, including construction, transportation, agriculture, energy, oil and gas, mining, and forestry, the company's selling channels include: Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, the world's largest industrial auctioneer offers live auction events with online bidding; IronPlanet, an online marketplace with featured weekly auctions and providing its exclusive IronClad Assurance® equipment condition certification; Marketplacee, an online marketplace offering multiple price and timing options; Mascus, a leading European online equipment listing service; and Ritchie Bros. Private Treaty, offering privately negotiated sales. The company also offers sector-specific solutions including GovPlanet, TruckPlanet, Kruse Energy Auctioneers, and Cat® auctions, plus equipment financing and leasing through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services. For more information about the unprecedented choice provided by Ritchie Bros., visit RitchieBros.com.
Photos and video for embedding in media stories are available at rbauction.com/media.
SOURCE Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
For further information: Ian Malinski, Corporate Communications Lead, +1.778.331.5432, CorpComm@rbauction.com