Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
ISTANBUL, May 15, 2017 /CNW/ -- Garanti Bank (OTCQX: TKGBY), Turkey's second largest private bank with consolidated assets of more than US$ 90bn as of March 2017, today announced that the May 11 presentation from Hande Tunaboylu, Investor Relations Manager, is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Garanti Bank's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- Garanti pursues capital generative and sustainable growth strategy which results in continuous outperformance in the sector, As of March 31, 2017, Garanti operates with the:
- Highest ROAA (2.1%)
- Highest ROAE (18.9%) despite the lowest leverage (8.0X)
- Highest Net Interest Margin level (4.6%)
- Best in class solvency (CAR 14.4%)
- Solid asset quality (NPL 2.9%)
- One of the best Cost/Income ratios (45.9%)
- Paid TL0.29762/share gross cash dividend, yielding 3.1% on April 24th 2017.
- Quarterly Net income increased by 45% YoY and reached TL1,537 million in 1Q17. The solid result is marked by the Bank's robust core banking performance which increased by 92% YoY.
- Constantly invests in digital platforms so as to provide unrivalled customer experience, transaction convenience, and pioneering solution suggestions.
- First company from Turkey to earn the "Gold Certificate" from Investors in People (IIP) for the second time.
- The only company from Turkey qualified to be included in DJSI – Dow Jones SustainabilityTM Emerging Markets Index in 2015 and 2016. In addition, Garanti qualified for the FTSE4GOOD Emerging Index in its first year of launch.
- First company in Turkey named into CDP Global A List for two consecutive years and took its place among "2016 CDP Climate Leaders".
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
About Garanti Bank
Established in 1946, Garanti Bank is Turkey's second largest private bank with consolidated assets of US$ 90.4 billion as of March 31, 2017.
Garanti is an integrated financial services group operating in every segment of the banking sector including corporate, commercial, SME, payment systems, retail, private and investment banking together with its subsidiaries in pension and life insurance, leasing, factoring, brokerage, and asset management besides international subsidiaries in the Netherlands and Romania.
As of March 31, 2017, Garanti provides a wide range of financial services to its more than 14.5 million customers with approximately 20 thousand employees through an extensive distribution network of 956 domestic branches; 7 foreign branches in Cyprus, one in Luxembourg and one in Malta; 3 international representative offices in London, Düsseldorf and Shanghai with 4,794 ATMs, an award-winning Call Center, internet, mobile and social banking platforms, all built on cutting-edge technological infrastructure.
Moving forward to maintain sustainable growth by creating value to all its stakeholders, Garanti builds its strategy on the principles of always approaching its customers in a "transparent", "clear" and "responsible" manner, improving customer experience continuously by offering products and services that are tailored to their needs. Its competent and dynamic human resources, unique technological infrastructure, customer-centric service approach, innovative products and services offered with strict adherence to quality carry Garanti to a leading position in the Turkish banking sector.
With its dynamic business model and superior technology integrated to its innovative products and services, Garanti continues to differentiate itself and facilitate the lives of its customers. Its custom-tailored solutions and wide product variety play a key role in reaching US$ 74.1 billion cash and non-cash loans. The high asset quality attained through advanced risk management systems and established risk culture place Garanti apart in the sector.
Following the best practices in corporate governance, Garanti's majority shareholder is Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA) with 49.85% share. Having shares publicly traded in Turkey, depositary receipts in the UK and the USA, Garanti has an actual free float of 50.07% in Borsa Istanbul as of March 31, 2017.
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
SOURCE Garanti Bank
For further information: Garanti Bank, Handan Saygın, SVP - IR, +90 (212) 318 23 50, HandanSay@garanti.com.tr; Hande Tunaboylu, Manager - IR, +90 (212) 318 23 54, HandeT@garanti.com.tr; VirtualInvestorConferences.com, Bradley H. Smith, Director of Marketing, IR and Compliance Services, PR Newswire, +1.201.947.7157, firstname.lastname@example.org