SANTA CLARA, Calif., March 8, 2019 /CNW/ -- Humanity is entering the rise of technology-driven evolution at an unprecedented speed. Companies today are strategizing about future investments and technologies such as artificial intelligence, the internet of things, or growth around new business models. While many of these trends will make for substantial investments for the next five to 10 years, few companies are considering the revolutionary convergence of different trends pulled from technology, behavioral and societal changes, and medical advances to understand how they will transform society.
In honor of International Women's Day, Lauren Taylor, Principal Consultant for the Visionary Innovation Group at Frost & Sullivan, unveils a thought leadership piece on how this phenomenon is set to impact women.
Download the complimentary insight: http://frost.ly/39t
- Gain insight on how advancements in hardware and biological augmentation will enhance female physical capabilities
- Understand how gamification and behavior science will increase female productivity
- Learn how a shared female point of view will change corporate cultures
- Plan ahead by understanding future trends on extreme female personalization and customization
- Acquire knowledge on how changing social values will drive a growing philosophical debate
To schedule an interview with Lauren Taylor or to access more information on Frost & Sullivan's analysis, please contact Francesca Valente, Global Corporate Communications Director: email@example.com
About Frost & Sullivan
For over five decades, Frost & Sullivan has become world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders and governments navigate economic changes and identify disruptive technologies, Mega Trends, new business models and companies to action, resulting in a continuous flow of growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: Start the discussion.
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan