New Bonus Activities Help Emerald Club Members Earn More Free Rental Days*
TORONTO, Aug. 24, 2017 /CNW/ - National Car Rental today launches its annual "Rent Rent Reward" promotion to Canadians. Through its award-winning Emerald Club, National Car Rental offers registered members the opportunity to earn one free rental day* for every two qualifying rentals during the promotion. Each free day covers base rate (time and mileage) only. To further increase members' chances to earn free days, this year's promotion offers additional promotional points to members who complete any five bonus opportunities through "Rent Rent Reward" and to members when they complete their third qualifying rental during the promotion. Now in its 11th year, the "Rent Rent Reward" promotion kicks off today with an earning period through February 28, 2018, and a redemption period through June 15, 2018.
"Once again, we're proud to show our Emerald Club members our appreciation for their loyalty and support with our annual 'Rent Rent Reward' promotion," said Rob Connors, vice president of brand marketing for National. "For over a decade, we've offered this promotion with a focus on helping new and existing members earn more free rental days while providing them with premium service and a convenient, efficient car rental experience."
Registered members receive one free rental day* for every 600 points accrued through the promotion period, and every qualifying rental is worth 300 points. Additional bonus points can be earned through both rental and non-rental activities, including:
- Utilizing National's mobile app to book rentals while earning unlimited points (75 points per completed rental).
- Renting any size vehicle in Latin America and the Caribbean (one-time bonus of 300 points upon completion of a rental).
- Renting any size vehicle in Europe (one-time bonus of 300 points upon completion of a rental).
- Participating in the Emerald Reserve service – which accommodates members who require a specific car class, such as a convertible, SUV, minivan, etc. – at Emerald Aisle locations (one-time bonus of 25 points upon completion of a rental).
- Completing an online customer survey (one-time bonus of 50 points).
New this year, members can earn even more points by:
- Completing three qualifying rentals (one-time bonus of 200 points upon completion of third rental).
- Completing any five bonus opportunities available through "Rent Rent Reward" (one-time bonus of 75 points upon completion of fifth bonus opportunity).
Join Emerald Club Now
There is no cost to join the Emerald Club and members enjoy expedited service at airports and free upgrades in National's "Emerald Aisle," an exclusive section of the lot where members can select any vehicle as long as they reserve a mid-sized or larger car.
Emerald Club members can register for the promotion at www.emeraldclubpromos.com/rentrentreward2017. Free days earned for qualifying rentals through "Rent Rent Reward" are awarded in addition to a member's chosen rewards earnings (frequent traveler miles/points or rental credits).
Registered Emerald Club members may track and redeem the free rental days they earn through "Rent Rent Reward" between today and June 15, 2018, by visiting www.emeraldclubpromos.com/rentrentreward2017. Up to three free days can be redeemed per rental at any time, including weekends. In keeping with the speed and convenience of the Emerald Club rental experience, National promptly notifies participants about their free rental days via email.
* Free Day covers base rate (Time and Mileage) only but does not apply to taxes, license recoupment/air tax recovery, concession recoupment fees, airport and airport facility fees, fuel, one-way rental charge, additional driver fee, or optional items, which are the responsibility of the renter. Qualifying Rental is a paid rental via Emerald Club® of a Midsize or larger vehicle for two or more consecutive days. Go to https://promos.emeraldclub.com/rentrentreward2017/?t=1 for additional terms and conditions.
About National Car Rental
Founded in 1947, National Car Rental is a premium, internationally recognized brand serving the daily rental needs of the frequent airport traveller throughout the world. With National, time-sensitive customers in the North America are able to quickly choose their own vehicles, based upon their advance reservation and requested car class, and then simply drive away from the airport. National – which launched the car rental industry's first comprehensive frequent-renter program – further expedites the rental process for Emerald Club members by offering counter bypass as well as access to National's "Emerald Aisle," an exclusive section of the lot where members can select any vehicle as long as they reserve a midsize car. In addition, Emerald Club members can choose to receive EmeraldAlertsSM – emailed communications that include Arrival and Return Alerts, and Drop & GoSM service with convenient eReceipts.
St. Louis-based Enterprise Holdings, through its regional subsidiaries, operates the National Car Rental, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Alamo Rent A Car brands. For more information about National, visit www.nationalcar.ca or www.facebook.com/NationalCarRental and follow @NationalPro on Twitter.
SOURCE National Car Rental
For further information: Meghan Baker, National Car Rental, Meghan.M.Baker@ehi.com; Katy James, Argyle Public Relationships, 416-968-7311 x236, email@example.com