TORONTO, June 30, 2015 /CNW/ - Since 2003 HR Club Inc. has been providing Canadians with a free Windows desktop payroll calculator. HR Club Inc. is now introducing an internet version of WinTax.
As an alternative to Canada Revenue Agency's PDOC payroll calculator, WinTax is designed specially for small business and new payroll users.
It handles calculations for all provinces including Quebec.
Experienced payroll professionals can use WinTax to verify or check against results produced by in-house payroll or other payroll software.
Some of the unique features that WinTax provides are:
- Bilingual screens and reports.
- Unlimited user defined earnings and deductions
- User control of pay items' printing
- Net-to-gross calculation
- Special deductions include '% of Net Pay' and '% of Gross Pay'
- Calculation report includes company CPP and EI contributions and CRA and Quebec remittance information.
- Bonus, retroactive pay and commission calculations
- Saving and retrieving of screen data
The online Canadian payroll calculator can be accessed at www.hrclub.ca
SOURCE HR Club Inc.
For further information:
For suggestions please email [email protected].