33 Four Seasons Properties Awarded Forbes Travel Guide's "Five-Star" Rating
TORONTO, Feb. 20, 2018 /CNW/ -- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, the world's leading luxury hospitality company, announces that Forbes Travel Guide has awarded its highest honour, a Five-Star rating, to 33 Four Seasons properties worldwide. With this recognition, Four Seasons has received the most Five-Star ratings awarded to a hotel brand in a single year in the list's 60-year history.
"The guest experience is our top priority at Four Seasons, and it is an honour to be recognized by Forbes Travel Guide for delivering exceptional service across our portfolio," says J. Allen Smith, President and CEO, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts. "This achievement is a testament to our people, all of whom care deeply about the guest experience and are committed to delivering the most genuine and personal service each and every day in our properties around the world."
Three Four Seasons properties earned their first Five-Star designation this year. Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown received its first Five-Star designation after being operational for only one year. Both Four Seasons Hotel Dubai International Financial Centre and Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach received Five-Star designations in the first year that Forbes Travel Guide has rated properties in Dubai.
"We are pleased to honour Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts with an astounding 33 Five-Star ratings, and congratulate them on this incredible achievement," said Gerard J. Inzerillo, Chief Executive Officer of Forbes Travel Guide. "Worldwide admiration from guests and peers alike are well-earned and deserved for this exemplary brand of luxury hotels and resorts."
Forbes Travel Guide rates properties in 50 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
The 33 Four Seasons properties that earned Five Stars in 2018 are:
- Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta
- Four Seasons Hotel Boston
- Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
- Four Seasons Hotel des Bergues Geneva
- Four Seasons Hotel Dubai International Financial Centre
- Four Seasons Hotel Firenze
- Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris
- Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest
- Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou
- Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Hotel Macao, Cotai Strip
- Four Seasons Hotel New York
- Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown
- Four Seasons Hotel Pudong, Shanghai
- Four Seasons Hotel San Francisco
- Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
- Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
- Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver
- Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole
- Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler
- Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay
- Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan
- Four Seasons Resort Costa Rica at Peninsula Papagayo
- Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach
- Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita Mexico
- Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons Hotel
Star ratings are awarded by a team of anonymous professional inspectors who travel the world to assess hotels, restaurants and spas based on 900 objective standards. Star ratings ultimately emphasize quality of service. Five-Star properties are defined as "outstanding, often iconic properties with virtually flawless service and amazing facilities."
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. Currently operating 109 hotels and resorts, and 38 residential properties in major city centres and resort destinations in 46 countries, and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveller reviews and industry awards. For more information and reservations, visit fourseasons.com. For the latest news, visit press.fourseasons.com and follow @FourSeasonsPR on Twitter.
About Forbes Travel Guide
Forbes Travel Guide is the only independent, global rating system for luxury hotels, restaurants and spas. Started as Mobil Travel Guide in 1958, the company created the first Five-Star rating system in the United States. Today, Forbes Travel Guide's incognito inspectors travel the world, evaluating properties based on up to 900 rigorous, objective standards. The company's annual Star Ratings, reviews and daily travel stories help discerning travelers select the world's best luxury experiences. For more information about Forbes Travel Guide, visit www.forbestravelguide.com.
SOURCE Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts