- Forum Systems will host an API Summit in partnership with ASM Technologies on Thursday, May 22 from 10:00am - 5:00pm BST at The Grange St. Paul's Hotel.
- The event will feature real-world customer examples and collaborative sessions led by industry experts from Network Rail and Aksium Ltd., among others.
- Attendees will learn about the impact on identity management, security and storage within large companies using third-party APIs and the best practices required for successful implementations.
LONDON, May 14, 2014 /CNW/ - Forum Systems today announced it will host an API Summit on Thursday, May 22 from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. BST at The Grange St. Paul's Hotel in London. The summit will provide attendees with the opportunity to hear real-world examples of how to best manage third-party API implementations for on-premise, cloud and mobile computing services. Participants will then have an opportunity to further collaborate during dinner at the Bread Street Kitchen.
This event, taking place in partnership with ASM Technologies, is ideal for executives and IT professionals looking to gain insight into successfully implementing APIs while understanding their impact on identity management, security and storage. Led by industry experts Randy Heffner, Vice President and Principal Analyst for Forrester Research; Richard Lewis, Mobile/BI Senior Consultant for Network Rail; and Mat Morell, IA Specialist for Aksium Ltd. as well as senior executives from Forum Systems, the summit's interactive sessions will feature topics including:
- Enterprise API Identity - Consolidating SAML and OAuth
- How to Align Identity Management with Your API Community
- Evolution of IA in Multitenant Architectures
- Leveraging Forum Sentry for Web Application Security and Enterprise Middleware
- The Road to Enterprise Mobile SSO: Network Rail's Journey
- Fundamentals of Secure Cloud Storage
- Securing Your Place in the Wide Open API Economy
For more information and to register for the event, please visit:
Mamoon Yunus, CEO of Forum Systems
"We've seen from recent events, most notably the Heartbleed vulnerability, that security needs to be a top priority for every organization. As such, it's vital to equip IT teams with the skills necessary to implement enterprise APIs that can serve as the cornerstone of secure data and identity exchange. And there's no better way to learn best-practice security strategies than to hear real-world examples first-hand from industry leaders."
Iain Tomkinson, Sales Director at ASM Technologies
"Networks continue to expand beyond traditional enterprise boundaries as the popularity of cloud computing infrastructures and demand for BYOD access increase. These dynamics require organizations to reassess their use of third-party APIs with a focus on securing and managing mobile and enterprise identities. This event will provide expert knowledge and use cases that will prepare IT professionals with a blueprint for implementing secure APIs that enable effective identity management and enterprise security."
- Learn more about Forum Sentry
- Read Forum Systems' Blog
- Connect with Forum Systems via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn
About Forum Systems
Forum Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Crosscheck Networks, Inc., is the innovation leader in API and cloud gateway technology. The industry's most comprehensive solution for centralized security, identity and governance for SOA, REST and mobile communications, Forum Sentry enables comprehensive threat mitigation and trust enablement, providing enterprises and government organizations worldwide with the foundation for achieving Secure Service Mediation. Processing more than 10 billion transactions per day worldwide, the NDPP-, FIPS- and DoD-certified Forum Sentry API Security Gateway delivers unparalleled protection against HTML-, XML-, SOAP- and REST-based vulnerabilities. Notably, Forum Systems products provide simplified integration and task processing with over 100 built-in, standards-based processing tasks. For more information, please visit www.forumsys.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE: Forum Systems
For further information:
Shannon Todesca, CHEN PR, Inc., 781-672-3147, [email protected]