/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES./
PERTH, Western Australia, June 8 /CNW/ - Tiger Resources Limited (ASX/TSX - TGS) ("Tiger" or the "Company") advises that it has completed the issue of the first tranche of shares for gross proceeds of A$10.59 million under the terms of the placement arrangements announced by the Company on 2 June 2010. The second tranche placement for gross proceeds of A$11.26 million is anticipated to settle in mid July 2010 following shareholder approval.
In relation to the securities issue, the Company gives the following notice under section 708A(5)(e) of the Australian Corporations Act 2001 (the "Act"):
1. the Company has issued a total of 58,840,088 ordinary shares and
2. the Company issued those shares and options without disclosure to
investors in accordance with Part 6D.2 of the Act;
3. as at the date of this notice, the Company has complied with:
- the provisions of Chapter 2M of the Act as they apply to
the Company; and
- section 674 of the Act; and
4. as at the date of this notice, there is no information which is
"excluded information" within the meaning of section 708A(7) of
In accordance with the requirements of the ASX, an Appendix 3B in respect of these securities is being lodged with the ASX concurrently with this announcement.
SOURCE Tiger Resources Limited
For further information: For further information: David Young, Joint Managing Director, Tel: (+61 8) 9240 1933, Email: email@example.com; Brad Marwood, Joint Managing Director, Tel: (+61 8) 9240 1933, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Reg Gillard, Chairman, Tel: (+61 8) 9240 1933, Email: email@example.com