– Craig McMorris, Francesco Yates, Jus Reign, Madison Beer, New City, Scott Helman, Sofi Tukker, The Reklaws, and Tyler Shaw confirmed as presenters –
– Loud Luxury to DJ throughout the two-hour broadcast –
– Elijah Woods x Jamie Fine and Tyler Shaw confirmed today to perform at THE 2018 IHEARTRADIO MMVAS RED CARPET at 8 p.m. ET –
– Announced today, THE 2018 IHEARTRADIO MMVA PREGAME streams worldwide on Much.com, CTV.ca, and YouTube
– The 2018 IHEARTRADIO MMVAS to simulcast on multiple platforms including CTV, MTV, Much, and more this Sunday at 9 p.m. ET –
TORONTO, Aug. 20, 2018 /CNW/ - Canada's biggest summer block party just got bigger as THE 2018 IHEARTRADIO MMVAS confirm its final roster of stellar appearances for this Sunday's live broadcast on Aug. 26 at 9 p.m. ET on CTV, Much, MTV, and YouTube. Confirmed to join the glittering lineup of presenters are Craig McMorris, Francesco Yates, Jus Reign, Madison Beer, New City, Scott Helman, Sofi Tukker, The Reklaws, and Tyler Shaw. Amplifying the epic party is Loud Luxury, who are confirmed to DJ the two-hour broadcast.
It was also confirmed today that 2018 IHEARTRADIO MMVAS nominee Elijah Woods x Jamie Fine from CTV's THE LAUNCH, along with Much Creator Tyler Shaw, will kick off Sunday's epic street party with exclusive performances on THE 2018 IHEARTRADIO MMVA RED CARPET hosted by ETALK reporter Chloe Wilde and iHeartRadio's Patrick Langlois. The red carpet arrivals begin at 8 p.m. ET on MTV, Much, CTV.ca, Much.com, Much YouTube, and CTV YouTube.
Additionally, fans get an exclusive look at the red carpet before it goes live with THE 2018 IHEARTRADIO MMVAS RED CARPET PREGAME. Streaming live on Much.com, CTV.ca, and YouTube at 7:30 p.m. ET, fans are front-and-centre to all the pre-game action including special guest-star interviews and award giveaways. With Much Studios' Dan Rodo (The Danocracy) and Bianca Harris at the helm, and appearances by Much Creators Jaclyn Forbes, Michael Rizzi, Mike on Much Podcast, 4YE, and more, THE PREGAME SHOW delivers a unique, behind-the-scenes experience.
For complete tune in details for THE 2018 IHEARTRADIO MMVAS and supporting programming, click here.
For the complete press release, please visit: https://bmpr.ca/2MAhCTt
SOURCE iHeartRadio MMVA
For further information: Natalie Cole, Music and Lifestyle, Bell Media, 416.384.2140 or firstname.lastname@example.org