Boston Pizza and Winnipeg Jets partner to launch first-ever #BPFanWagon
WINNIPEG, April 10, 2018 /CNW/ - Attention Jets fans: The Winnipeg Jets playoffs are here and it's time to board the BP Fan Wagon, a '#wpgwhiteout' trolley that will be picking up passionate fans across the city and transporting them to various locations in downtown Winnipeg to watch the Jets in action.
Decorated from head-to-toe, inside and out, the #BPFanWagon will have a host and DJ on board to create a party on wheels and keep fans' energy running high. Riders will also be given free samples of Boston Pizza's new Thin Crust Creations, branded swag, and in-store coupons that can be redeemed once they arrive at the restaurant.
Where media can board the #BPFanWagon
During home games throughout round one of the playoffs, the #BPFanWagon will be departing from various Boston Pizza location across the downtown core to pick up and drop off fans at pre-designated stops across the city.
The #BPFanWagon will be making its maiden voyage on April 11 to coincide with the first game of the playoff season. Media are invited to jump aboard the #BPFanWagon at any time along the route to film and photograph the trolley in action.
What: Filming, photo and interview opportunity to preview the #BPFanWagon packed full of excited Jets fans during the trolley's inaugural ride.
Who: Local Jets fans, the #BPFanWagon host for the evening, and Boston Pizza spokespeople who will be riding the #BPFanWagon
First home game – Wednesday, April 11:
- 4:30pm-5:15pm: Boston Pizza St. Vital (1919 Bishop Grandin Blvd.) to Bell MTS Place
- 5:30pm-6:00pm: University of Winnipeg to Boston Pizza Cityplace
- 6:35pm-10pm: Surprise and delight pick-ups and drop offs
- 10:00pm-11:00pm: Bell MTS Place to St. Vital loop
Second home game – Friday, April 13:
- 4:45pm-5:45pm: Boston Pizza Kenaston (1630 Kenaston Blvd.) to Bell MTS Place
- 6:00pm-6:30pm: University of Winnipeg to Boston Pizza City Place
- 7:00pm-10pm: Surprise and delight pick-ups and drop offs
- 10:00pm-11:00pm: Bell MTS Place to Kenaston loop
SOURCE Boston Pizza International
For further information: and as point of contact on the day, please contact: Jenna Bull, Marketing Manager, Sports Programs and Sponsorship, Boston Pizza International Inc., E: [email protected], M. 647-624-6204; Madison Francis, FleishmanHillard HighRoad for Boston Pizza International, E: [email protected], M: 613-218-9394