/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR
DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES/
MONTREAL, July 27, 2018 /CNW Telbec/ - Fiera Capital Corporation (TSX: FSZ) ("Fiera Capital") will issue its financial results for the second quarter of 2018 on Friday, August 10, 2018, before markets open, followed by a conference call at 10:30 a.m. (EDT) that same day.
Conference call information:
- The conference call will be held on Friday, August 10, 2018, at 10:30 a.m. (EDT);
- The call will be hosted by Vincent Duhamel, Global President and Chief Operating Officer, and John Valentini, Executive Vice President, Global Chief Financial Officer and President of the Private Alternative Investments division;
- Financial analysts will be invited to ask questions;
- Media representatives and other interested individuals are invited to participate on a "listen-only" basis.
Conference call access:
- From Canada and the United States: 1-888-231-8191 (toll free), access code 6966529;
- Outside North America: 1-647-427-7450, access code 6966529;
- The conference will also be accessible live via webcast.
Quarterly press release, supplementary financial information and presentation will be posted on www.fieracapital.com prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Replay of conference call:
Audio replay will be available from August 10 to August 17, 2018 by dialing 1-855-859-2056 (toll free), access code 6966529.
About Fiera Capital Corporation
Fiera Capital is a leading independent asset management firm with approximately C$139.4 billion in assets under management as of June 30, 2018. The Firm provides institutional, retail and private wealth clients with access to full-service integrated money management solutions across traditional and alternative asset classes. Fiera Capital provides a depth of expertise, diversified offerings and outstanding service. Fiera Capital trades under the ticker FSZ on the Toronto Stock Exchange. www.fieracapital.com
In the U.S., asset management services are provided by the Firm's U.S. affiliates who are investment advisers that are registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Registration with the SEC does not imply a certain level of skill or training.
Additional information about Fiera Capital Corporation, including the Firm's annual information form, is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
SOURCE Fiera Capital Corporation
For further information: Daniel Richard, Senior Vice President, Global Human Resources and Corporate Communications, Fiera Capital Corporation, 514-954-6456, [email protected]