/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR
DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES/
MONTREAL, March 13, 2018 /CNW Telbec/ - Fiera Capital Corporation (TSX: FSZ) ("Fiera Capital") will issue its financial results for the fourth quarter of 2017 on Friday, March 23, 2018, before markets open, followed by a conference call at 10:30 a.m. (EDT) that same day.
Conference call information:
- The conference call will be held on Friday, March 23, 2018, at 10:30 a.m. (EDT);
- The call will be hosted by Jean-Guy Desjardins, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Vincent Duhamel, Global President and Chief Operating Officer, and John Valentini, Executive Vice President, Global Chief Financial Officer and President of the Private Alternative Investments division;
- Financial analysts will be invited to ask questions;
- Media representatives and other interested individuals are invited to participate on a "listen-only" basis.
Conference call access:
- From Canada and the United States: 1-888-231-8191 (toll free), access code 3869629;
- Outside North America: 647-427-7450, access code 3869629;
- The conference will also be accessible live via webcast at www.fieracapital.com.
Quarterly press release, supplementary financial information and presentation slides will be posted on www.fieracapital.com prior to the beginning of the conference call.
Replay of conference call:
Audio replay will be available from March 23 to March 30, 2018 by dialing 1-855-859-2056, access code 3869629.
About Fiera Capital Corporation
Fiera Capital is a leading independent asset management firm with approximately C$128.9 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2017. The Firm provides institutional, retail and private wealth clients with access to full-service integrated money management solutions across traditional and alternative asset classes. Clients and their portfolios derive benefit from Fiera Capital's depth of expertise, diversified offerings and outstanding service. Fiera Capital trades under the ticker FSZ on the Toronto Stock Exchange. www.fieracapital.com
In the U.S., asset management services are provided by the Firm's U.S. affiliates who are investment advisers that are registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Registration with the SEC does not imply a certain level of skill or training.
Additional information about Fiera Capital Corporation, including the Firm's annual information form, is available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
SOURCE Fiera Capital Corporation
For further information: Daniel Richard, Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations, Fiera Capital Corporation, +1 514-954-6456, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fiera Capital is a leading independent asset management firm with approximately C$139.4 billion in assets under management as of June 30, 2018. The Firm provides institutional, retail and private wealth clients with access to full-service integrated money management solutions across traditional and alternative asset classes. Clients and their portfolios derive benefit from Fiera Capital's depth...