Well known and respected farm professionals to share insight at CAFA Woodstock Conference
WOODSTOCK, ON, May 2, 2012 /CNW/ - Canadian Association of Farm Advisors (CAFA) Inc.'s annual Ontario conference is June 7, 2012 at the Quality Inn in Woodstock. "Current & Connected" it is one of the most informative events and one of the best business building opportunities for farm advisors and consultants in the province.
The one day conference provides timely information that professionals need to know to advise their farm clients and an atmosphere conducive to making professional connections.
Michael Bossy of the Bossy Nagy Geoffrey Group will be Master of Ceremonies introducing:
- Dave Clarke, RBC Dominion Securities: Market volatility -- friend or foe?
- Ryan Parker, Valco Consultants-- Agricultural land values
- Derek Burleton, TD Canada Trust, VP and Deputy Chief Economist --A global economic outlook and the implications for agriculture
- Tom Button, Editor, Country Guide Magazine -- The new faces of farming
- Discussion with three outstanding farm agri-business owners including Jeff Barlow of Barlow Farms, Jan Mulder of Ringia Farms and Wes Wiens of VineTech.
For further information: