Series features art inspired by notable Canadians such as Ashley Callingbull and the Dufour-Lapointe sisters
TORONTO, June 15, 2017 /CNW/ - Messenger has teamed up with notable Canadians from across the country to launch a series of Canada 150 art for the new Messenger camera. Designed in collaboration with each individual to embody their Canadian heritage, personality and national pride, the series of frames reflects Canada's diversity and each collaborator's unique identity. From "My Ocean Playground" to "Tansi" which means 'hello' in Cree to "Sorry, it's raining again," each frame features a phrase that represents a different part of Canada.
Launched today, the collaboration features frames inspired by:
- Ashley Callingbull (Alberta) – actress, motivational speaker and the first First Nations Mrs. Universe
- Dufour-Lapointe Sisters - Justine, Chloé and Maxime (Québec) - Olympic mogul skiers
- Jennifer Zhang (British Columbia) - DIY and lifestyle vlogger
- Hanan Tehaili (Ontario) - fashion & beauty blogger
- Cara Ariane Wittich (Nova Scotia) – lifestyle blogger
- Bryan Maynard (Prince Edward Island) - farmer and photographer
"The way people are messaging is becoming much more visual, which allows them to showcase their unique personality and creativity. In celebration of Canada 150, we wanted to give Canadians new ways to express their national pride. We're thrilled to be working with a talented group of Canadians from all over the country to share their experience on Messenger," said Jennifer Whitley, Creative Director, Messenger.
Download visuals of the Canada 150 camera art series here.
To access the Canada 150 camera art:
- Open Messenger and click on the circular button at the bottom of your screen to open the Messenger camera
- Select the smiley face icon in the top right corner
- Scroll to the "Canada 150" section
- Select the frame you want to use and snap a photo
Select collaborators are available for interviews, please reach out to arrange.
SOURCE Facebook Canada
For further information: Alex Kucharski at email@example.com or 647-638-6152