EY sources available for Canada 150 insights and commentary
TORONTO, June 29, 2017 /CNW/ - As we prepare to celebrate Canada's 150th anniversary, EY leaders are publishing a series of blogs offering insight on how far we've come, and how to chart a path forward in sectors from banking to oil and gas to technology.
EY's sector leaders are answering questions about:
- What sets Canadian companies in a given sector apart from their global counterparts?
- How are companies in each sector harnessing innovation, going digital and adopting things like artificial intelligence (AI)?
- What role does entrepreneurialism play in a given sector?
- How have organizations moved the needle on diversity, and realized the benefits of inclusiveness?
- What should we be most proud of from the past 150 years?
- What are companies doing to build a better working world for the next 150 years?
The following blogs have been published so far:
Stay tuned to @EYCanada and EY's Canada's newsroom for more Canada 150 insights over the coming weeks on others sectors, including:
- Power and Utilities
- Mining & Metals
- Government and Public Sector
- And more!
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
For more information, please visit ey.com/ca. Follow us on Twitter @EYCanada.
EY refers to the global organization and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
SOURCE EY (Ernst & Young)
For further information: To contact an EY spokesperson or for more information please contact: Sasha Anopina, email@example.com, 416 943 2637; Matt O'Connor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 403 206 5675; Camille Larivière, Camille.Lariviere@ca.ey.com, 514 879 8021; Victoria McQueen, Victoria.McQueen@ca.ey.com, 416 943 3141