PHILADELPHIA, PA, March 28, 2013 /CNW/ - Pharmapack North America Conference and Exhibition returns to Philadelphia, PA this June 18-20, 2013. Pharmapack is a prominent industry event for packaging, supply chain, regulatory and pharmaceutical professionals, from top suppliers, wholesalers, manufacturers and packaging and pharmaceuticals companies. For more information, visit http://www.pharmapackna.com
New for 2013, the Pharmapack Conference offers enhanced networking with the Pharmapack tradeshow, market & editorial content driven topics, separate private conferencing room for a more exclusive experience and technical showcases theatre and product breakdowns highlighting some of the latest products and issues.
Enhanced expertise and focus:
At the conference, a broad panel of pharmaceutical packaging experts from top Pharma companies and regulatory agencies will explore critical aspects of market driven challenges and topics. Sessions will range from multiple technical presentations to a number of debates offering a comprehensive analysis of the current circumstances and new trends including:
- The latest advancements and future of drug delivery and packaging systems.
- Recognizing and assessing the role of packaging in mitigating threats from counterfeit, misbranded and adulterated drugs.
- Clarification and discussion of ePedigree, serialization and track & trace laws by federal and state personnel.
- Examining strategies which will lead your company to reach cost effective solutions.
- Participating in a discussion as international experts critique strategies and analyze the impact of packaging on patient adherence.
- Challenging the importance of sustainability in your supply chain and learn how to cost effectively reduce your footprint and integrate improvements
Notable speakers include:
Sriman Banerjee , Head, Packaging Development Glaxosmithkline
Walter Berghahn, Executive Director HCPC - Healthcare Compliance Packaging Commission
Virginia Herold, Executive Officer California state board of pharmacy
Al Iannuzzi, Senior Director Worldwide Environment, Health & Safety Johnson & Johnson
Donald Singer, Global Manager Glaxosmithkline
To see full agenda and speaker line-up, visit http://www.pharmapackna.com
For the first time at Pharmapack, we will offer a Technical Workshop which will take place at the close of the conference program. This session will enable participants to apply principles with specialized guidance and discuss current issues relating to climate controlled supply chain in detail.
About the organizers:
UBM Canon is one of the world's leading producers of trade shows, publications and electronic media for the modern, international industry of packaging, particularly in the areas of healthcare, pharmaceuticals, design engineering, automation technology, electronics, quality assurance and plastics processing. UBM Canon also publishes a great many industry magazines, including Pharmaceutical and Medical Packaging News, Packaging Digest, Medical Device and Diagnostic Industry, Medical Product Manufacturing News, and European Medical Device Technology.
SOURCE: UBM Canon
For further information:
Speaking roles: Eric Dente, [email protected], +1-310-445-8561
Sponsorship opportunities: Lysa Frankfort, [email protected], +1-310-445-4245
Marketing Contact: Kelly Ryan, [email protected], +1-310-445-8516