HOUSTON, April 25, 2012 /CNW/ - With over 10 successful years of delivering an event that is rich in information and techniques for the turnaround community, the Shutdowns Superconference - Houston will provide you with the essential tools you need to achieve your turnaround goals of minimal downtime and reduction of unnecessary costs.
The Shutdowns Superconference will be held on June 12-13, 2012 in Houston and will feature case studies from U.S. and international owner-operators, and presentations from leading solution providers that will offer game-changing strategies to help you effectively manage every phase of your turnaround.
- Case Study from BP on a new turnaround process to improve efficiencies through their 'Journey to Improvement'
- Proven methods to reduce and mitigate risk on fast track shutdown/turnaround projects from the CEO and President of Acumen
- Detailed case study from Dow Chemical on how to set up for closing success to ensure the quality of the start-up of your next turnaround
- In-depth session on how to successfully manage a turnaround in conjunction with a large capital project from Asset Performance Networks
- Lessons learned and innovative strategies from a large and complex turnaround at Qatar Petroleum
|Conference Title:||Shutdowns Superconference - Houston|
|Date:||June 12-13, 2012|
|Location:||Hilton Houston Post Oak Hotel - Houston, Texas|
About The Canadian Institute
For over 25 years, The Canadian Institute's conferences, summits and executive briefings have provided the business intelligence that Canadian decision makers need to respond to challenges and opportunities both here at home, and around the world. The Canadian Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, in the law, and in public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge. Headquartered in Toronto, The Canadian Institute produces over 180 events a year, attended by thousands of senior and C-level delegates from across the country. For more information, visit www.CanadianInstitute.com.
Media passes are issued at the discretion of The Canadian Institute and must be arranged in advance. Passes require two business days to process. Media can register in advance.
For further information:
For media accreditation contact:
Joanna Chung, Marketing Manager, Tel: 416-927-0718 Ext. 7308, [email protected].