MONTRÉAL, Feb. 22, 2017 /CNW Telbec/ - Winter lingers to the delight of some and exasperation of others. To make everyone happy, the Casino de Montréal suggests closing out the cold season with a contrast of cold and warm, north and south! From February 23 to April 6, experience an extraordinary tropic-tinted Québec evening as a couple or with family, friends and co-workers.
There's something for every taste: décors, free music performances at the Valet de carreau bar, games, promotions, the Caliente! show at the Casino's Cabaret and, of course, the delicious Copacabanashak lunchtime buffet!
- Two groups of dancers (the hot and the cold) will go head-to-head in friendly interactive competitions on stage at the Valet de carreau bar. Let loose on tropical rhythms and shake up your inner lumberjack! Bring your best beach funk to the dance floor! You could win a trip to Brazil or Iceland!
- Every Thursday from March 2 to 30, as much as $1 million will be up for grabs in the Duel game, as well as many instant prizes. A DJ will drive the beat and professional dance duos will kick up their heels at the Valet de carreau bar.
- Musicians on stage: the Chico Band will keep the ambiance hot between dance competitions on Friday nights at the Valet de carreau bar.
- Cocktails created by the Casino de Montréal combine tropical flavours and Québec spirits at the Casino's various bars.
- Games... to share in the fun:
- Fridays and Saturdays, a DJ will spice up the ambiance with special lighting and projections in the District, the new slot machine section at the Pavillon du Québec. Three players in the District will be selected every hour to enter the Dollar Booth. They will each have 30 seconds to win up to $400. New slot machine launch: Britney SpearsTM, TedTM and Playboy, Don't Stop The Party Featuring PitbullTM. Ask our specialized employees for tips on making your slot machine experience even better!
For more information on our programming, visit casinodemontreal.ca.
- "Open 24 hours a day, the Casino de Montréal offers free shows at the Valet de carreau bar, amazing décors and a multimedia ambiance. It is simply THE trendy destination for an unforgettable evening," said Éric Rufer, Marketing Director, High Limits and Customer Service at the Casino de Montréal.
About the Casino de Montréal
Well-known for the variety of its games and excellent customer service, the Casino de Montréal welcomes close to six million visitors every year. The Casino offers a wide range of entertainment options – shows, restaurants, bars, multimedia environment – while its architecture has become emblematic of our great city.
For further information: Source: Patrice Lavoie, Corporate Director, Public Affairs, Press Relations and Social Media, Loto-Québec, 514-499-5130, [email protected], twitter.com/patricelavoie ; Information: Marilyne Desrochers, Communications Advisor, 514-499-7114, [email protected]